for Ravager's Inferno

2/26 c5 12Sailor Dragonball 87
Interesting. Your grammar could use work, though. For instance, in the sentence "[m]uch easier than the Gaurdians ever was", it should be "…ever w[ere]" because the sentence is talking about multiple Gaurdians. If it was just one Gaurdian, "was" would be correct. There are more errors in several chapters that I don’t wanna go back and look for. For that, I’d recommend getting a beta.
2/25 c4 Sailor Dragonball 87
Good going so far; but Maria's last name is Hill, not Hall.
2/24 c3 Sailor Dragonball 87
Great job! It’d be interesting if something developed between May and Drax. I think they’re a pretty good match. They could be Friends With Benefits, like she was with Ward.
2/23 c1 Sailor Dragonball 87
It’s "[Fitz]", not "Fritz". Peter’s father was a Celestial, not an Astral. Love the story so far!
4/15/2019 c5 1Loveanimelove
OMG
I love this of much
Please update this is great!
7/3/2017 c4 3Sinikettu
If you're still in need of someone to proofread, I can do that.

My English is not perfect either but I believe it's passable enough to fix the obvious mistakes.
7/1/2017 c1 Iswearitstrue
It's a thing in the Assemble toon-verse that Starktech is a precursor to most or all alien and future tech. Like Kaang and Ultron. (
6/6/2017 c3 21My2BrownEyes
The Drax/May thing makes a whole lot of sense on Drax's side, and it made me laugh. I'm a Philinda fan, but I won't press for that here. May & Ward were friends with benefits. That did not turn out well, so I'm not sure how trusting May would be in that area. But I say do whatever the characters tell you to do.

I find Kraglin interesting, and him having been a slave makes a lot of sense.
6/6/2017 c2 My2BrownEyes
Nice bringing together of the groups. Your Rocket is great, and Drax's voice is very clear. You have me intrigued/concerned about Fitz, though.

I like the use of the International Flag of Planet Earth. It's a nice touch and one that feels very SHIELD-esque in using it.
6/6/2017 c1 My2BrownEyes
Nice open. It gives a real feel for the world. And yes I know I should have read this first, but since the other story said it came before in the timeline, I decided I wanted to read it first. :)
6/3/2017 c3 21edboy4926