for A New Niece

11/24/2019 c6 wolfkitty1103
Very cute story!
2/4/2018 c6 3andreamama
Thank you for such a great story! I really enjoyed this, can't wait to read more of your Seven Brides stories! x
1/27/2018 c6 131rebecca-in-blue
What a great chapter! I really love the way you write the brothers getting the news that they're going to be uncles. Milly's insistence that Gideon not go get Adam felt just right for her (I've always thought she didn't want Adam to feel obligated to come back just because of the baby), and the shift to the brothers remembering their own pa was so unexpected and touching. "I barely even remember him" - aw, poor Gideon.

Although I could see the story ending here, since you've done a chapter for each of the six uncles, I would really love it if you kept it going! I think it would be great to see a chapter about Adam's return and his brothers' reaction to it.
1/21/2018 c6 13Countrylover99
I really loved this! You did a wonderful job on expending these characters in such a cute way! It was real sweet! Gideon learning more about his father had me beaming like a fool. Each chapter suited perfectly to each of the brothers! It was a very unique and well thought story. I hope to read more Seven Brides stories from you!
12/23/2017 c5 131rebecca-in-blue
Oh, this is such a sweet chapter. I love the little backstory about Frank as a youngster, how he got tough and discovered he's "a lot stronger than he looked," yet in this chapter, he's still scared of holding a baby - and he discovers that he can be gentler than he looks, too. I also love that Sarah isn't sure yet whether she wants to stay with him or return to town; the movie made it seem like she came around too fast. Really wonderful work - I hope you'll keep this story going! But I've been bad about updating my story for this fandom, too.
12/10/2017 c5 3andreamama
Aww, adorable! Great chapter, thank you for the update!
10/15/2017 c1 1Blackbearcub12
Aww all the stories are so adorable! Love the transition to the canon with Milly giving birth :) hope you continue!
6/16/2017 c4 131rebecca-in-blue
What a sweet chapter, and it flows so perfectly into the canon scene at the end. I do take some exception to you still having Milly do so much work when she's this pregnant, as that would make it pretty difficult for her to get around. I can't wait for more of this!
6/15/2017 c4 13Countrylover99
I'm so glad you used that element from the movie. Out of all brothers, it had to be Ephraim to watch pregnant Milly. Lol
It was nice to see things from his POV. You are a great writer. Can't wait for more!
6/15/2017 c4 3hopefullydying
Aw this was really sweet.
I liked how you added in the stuff that was already in the movie to make it fit in with the story.
Please keep up the amazing work
6/2/2017 c3 131rebecca-in-blue
Gosh, this is such a great chapter. It's so sweet to see the brothers deciding to make some things for Milly's baby, and I especially loved Martha bringing Daniel coffee - such a perfect, unexpected moment, and you can see a little seed of their relationship being planted there. I would really love it if you wrote a chapter for each brother!
5/31/2017 c2 rebecca-in-blue
I really enjoyed this chapter. It's such a great idea the way you're using Hannah to bring out the boys' softer sides and bring them and the girls closer together. Like Caleb, I loved getting to learn some of Ruth's backstory here.

Tiny typo: It'll be {our} secret then
5/30/2017 c3 3andreamama
Great chapter! I really appreciate how the small details, like how Dan and Eph carry in the cradle in Millie's post birth scene, are in your writing! It makes me so happy!
5/27/2017 c3 13Countrylover99
That was a sweet chapter! Great job! I loved the differences between the brothers. You're doing a great job by giving them individual personalities.
5/24/2017 c1 131rebecca-in-blue
Aww, this is so sweet. I think most stories in this fandom are focused on the couples, so it was really wonderful to see one about Benjamin and his new niece. I love that he actually took the initiative to help Milly with Hannah himself, and little moment between him and Dorcas at the end is just perfect. Really wonderful work.
21 Page 1 2 Next »