for One Thing Leads to Another

7/2 c1 Guest
Never have I ever been so confused in my life... On minute, they are just two teammates with crushes on each other that each don't know about but apparently everyone else does, the next, they're girlfriend and boyfriend already? This is probably the hardest thing I have ever read.
7/25/2021 c38 Guest
I love this story but you just quite :(
8/13/2020 c1 Guest
This is the guy who's confused. I'm CallMeSundown, so if you want to PM me, that's my account
8/13/2020 c1 Guest
So i'm confused, I've actually read this a couple of times buti'm still confused. Ava and Peter just somehow get together in like one chapter and I just don't know if there was supposed to be another chapter that you left out or something, I don't know, i'm just confused
5/21/2020 c9 Guest
Peter was what?
6/20/2019 c38 16The Story's Shadow
So he goes with Umbra?...good for him?...

Saving the multiverse is a tall order...but they can do it...it'll just be hard for them to not kill each other on the way to do it.

Does Timothy care for them at all or are they just necessary allies he needs as pawns/soldiers until he doesn't need them anymore?

Wait, they couldn't take those entities? Laura, Logan, Peter, and Venom/Flash couldn't take on those foes?...How?...
6/20/2019 c37 The Story's Shadow
Timothy is still an asshole.

Yes, blackmail and force is 'great' way to convince people to do things. He might be fighting for life, but he's an asshole.

How can he expect them to follow him into battle when he barely explains anything at all or can't follow up on his promises.

Yes, there are bigger concerns than teaching Timothy a lesson, but he best expect the team won't let up on him.
6/20/2019 c38 26Nobel Six
Well don my good friend
2/21/2019 c36 16The Story's Shadow
Well...their respective natures...that doesn't bode well...

Ok, Timothy is a real fucking asshole. His character is becoming extremely irritating, I don't care that he's powerful.

Make them bait if they don't follow orders? Wow, then that screws up his matter of a 'team' to say the least.

His choice for those to follow him are understandable given their respective powers and traits. It's a considerably competent setup for who he thinks will work best in stopping the crisis.

The prick doesn't even have the decency to call Laura by her name.

Really?! Sparta kicking him? Timothy...wow...
2/21/2019 c36 26Nobel Six
Well done, can’t wait to see what happens next
2/18/2019 c1 Guest
so uoy have ava attack multlare and demean peter and it... cute? god i hate when a wrist cutting feminiest writes a damn story.
1/4/2019 c35 16The Story's Shadow
Holy shit.

The end of everything...literally, everything. And Timothy...is either truly cynical or just trying to hide his real feelings...either way, it's not good...

So these beings are major cosmic or high level supernatural beings? Considering the way they're being described, it sounds like they're seemingly almost or are metaphysical in nature...fuck, damn that's really not good.
1/4/2019 c35 35Death Fury
nice
10/3/2018 c34 16The Story's Shadow
Hmm...I see.

Death...well...Timothy spoke of it regardless. It's something we all must face and we all have varying reactions to it. From what he says, does it mean afterlife are destroyed as well? So absolutely nothing will remain? (I'm a bit confused about that.)

The Void, huh? Being there...no telling what it's seen. Timothy's power does apparently seem to shake everything.

To end everything?...Not sure that's some to desire.

(Good luck in college.)
10/3/2018 c34 26Nobel Six
Excellent chapter my good friend
96 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »