for Descendants: Dark Beginnings

5/10 c25 5Unicornyay
This fanfic is amazing! I love the ideas about the curse and my favourite part is the Carlos bits, because he and Cruella are my fave Disney characters. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/10 c25 Guest
Look forward to what? This is by far one of the best writings on descendants fanfiction. It's understandable if you don't wanna finish. But if I'd like you to continue please continue this. It is very good. I read it at the end if 2019 and haven't given up on it yet. Please continue if you don't, again I'll understand.
11/20/2019 c25 keeperofmagick
Please update this soon
10/27/2019 c25 millerr123
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update this story because it is such a brilliant story and I couldn't stop reading it.
10/23/2019 c25 Samantha
I wish the next part would be out sooner than later.
But I LOVE this idea
10/1/2019 c2 Guest
I love this story
8/24/2019 c25 Guest
please update soon! What on earth was that with Cruella? I mean, that's just twisted! I must say, Cruella de Vil is my least favorite villain of all time and not just because of obvious reasons. She tried to murder 99 puppies! PUPPIES! She is psychotic, I should know. My brother was arrested and diagnosed by doctors as a psychopath. She is crazy, plain and simple.
7/12/2019 c25 1zshi123
Take your time but please do continue this! It’s so good!
11/1/2018 c4 Fanfiction hag
Ooooooooooooooooh! I love it! …but what does Malice look like? Does he have purple hair? Or is it blue? Is it in a mohawk? What does he wear? Sorry I'm playing 10000 questions. But still, is he cute?
4/11/2018 c1 DamnfanficWriter
Liked it
10/6/2017 c1 5Darkblaze of Shadeclan
WHY IS THIS SO GOOD?! IM IN LOVE
9/30/2017 c21 LilLinkGirl
A little hard to read with all the jumping you seem to do and some of the details your missing. But it's still something that I can't wait to read more of :)
9/14/2017 c1 114Gracekim20
Wow! That was impressive. I did wonder why they brushed over Carlos' trauma from his mother in the movies and resolved the dog issue kind of quickly but wow! I'm definitely sticking around for more
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »