FanFiction.Net
for Exorcism

12/18/2022 c5 Natasha
Please continue
11/18/2022 c5 Ghostkie
It's been 5 yearss ahahhahahhshahhhhhehhdhhdhrjrbjf I need an update desperately
7/12/2021 c2 Anonymous
No not at all
5/8/2021 c1 10PacificZip16
1/13/2021 c5 Quote
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (poor lloyd...)
1/4/2021 c5 Player303
Everyone: Don't teach him Lloyd!
Me: Y-Yeah don't teach him! ... Okay fine I want Lloyd to teach him cause Morro has always been my favorite and if he were real Idc if I was about to perish I would help him 24/7 ;-;
1/2/2021 c5 2lloyd4evah
dont u dare lloyd
9/1/2020 c5 Snowleopard28
Hey this is really good! I’m SUCH a sucker for season 5 fics and this is a really great one! Seeing the differences between Lloyd being possessed or not is real interesting, even if he’s getting much more busted up then in the tv showI hope you’ll continue this fic at some point!
7/7/2020 c4 Guest
I also love seeing my favourite ninjago characters in pain
*cough, cough* lloyd *cough,cough*
I mean it not like he suffers every season. ( he kinda does but hey-ho his life is shit)
1/24/2020 c5 6ItsYoGreenGirl
My poor, poor Lloyd. Why’d you gotta go shatter you fricken arm? Why’d can’t the Ninjago stay safe for a day
7/31/2019 c5 1stfandomfangirl
Uhhghhh my BABY. Beautiful angst.

Hey. Been a while, hasn’t it?

~FFF
3/7/2019 c5 20Mileniumbreaker12
Are you stil working on this story? Because I really love it and want to see more. It's been over a year and I'm dying to know whats going to happen
10/18/2018 c5 Guest
please continue
11/10/2017 c5 2romagen
Cole can't give up now! Jay is in a lot of pressure, will he be okay? Are Kai and Nya going to wake up anytime soon? And is Lloyd going to teach Morro Spinjitsu? He can't! It seems everyone is losing hope of defeating Morro, is there anything that will bring back their determination?
10/18/2017 c5 ZaneNinjago