for Before the Wild

10/18/2018 c31 NC2001
*Stands up and applauds*

Bravo! I really enjoyed your story. I am glad to hear that you will be continuing this storyline! That teaser was great! I can't wait for the next saga!
10/18/2018 c31 AllAboutThoseMyths
This story doesn’t get as much love as it should. It’s such a well written story, one of the best I’ve read. But. That ending. It was awesome and maddening at the same time. Anywho. I can’t wait for the next story.. even though I do have to wait...
10/14/2018 c30 kansa
This hurts my heart! Will Zelda be able to tell Link she loves him before the end?! Or will he keep stoping her? If so, what about an epilogue that picks up after the final battle? I’m swooning just thinking about it. Looking forward to the next chapter!
10/11/2018 c30 12AriTheDoggo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CLIFFHANGER! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO?!

*Clears throat* Well, it appears we've reached the climax of the story. I'm glad I've been able to be along for the ride. Yet despite being around for a while, I think this might be the first time I've reviewed.

Keep up the great work! SOOOO hyped for the next chapter!
10/11/2018 c30 AllAboutThoseMyths
You keep leaving at the best part! But I guess you have to... :(
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
10/7/2018 c29 AllAboutThoseMyths
The feels man.. the feels are too much. I can’t wait for the next one!
10/6/2018 c29 Guest
Holy cow! Amazing! I pretty much binge-read the last 15 chapters. So. Good. Thank you for writing and expanding. And I agree, the spaces between the cutscenes in the game are actually torture. Loved the clips, but my imagination wanted more! Looking forward to the next chapter!
10/1/2018 c28 AllAboutThoseMyths
Another amazing chapter! Can’t wait for the next one :)
9/19/2018 c28 3Sacredstar Mentor
Well we all know their going be death and bloodshed in the next chapter. So be ready for feels people. Truly amazing chapter as always about how Zelda felt about her birthday in till her mother passed away.

I wonder what gift Link gave to Zelda? A ring? A cake? The silent princess flower? I can't wait!
9/19/2018 c28 James Birdsong
Nice two chapters
8/29/2018 c27 AllAboutThoseMyths
Awwww it was over too soon! But you’re right, it was strange that the triforce was Zelda’s “hidden power” I honestly was hoping that they would’ve done more with the triforce... oh well, beggars can’t be choosers I guess
8/15/2018 c26 AllAboutThoseMyths
Another awesome chapter. Can’t wait for the next one :D
8/15/2018 c26 James Birdsong
Good five chapters
8/10/2018 c25 AllAboutThoseMyths
I’m caught up now! And I must say, good sir! That those two chapters were absolutely splendid! It really did my heart good to read them.
Okay I’m done now lol. Great work though!
8/10/2018 c23 AllAboutThoseMyths
I’m so far behind... I didn’t even know you updated. Life kinda happened and I lost track of this story. But I shall catch up!
88 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »