for Before the Wild

7/20/2017 c7 9White Archer
Wow! the part where Link gets the master sword was amazing! I really liked the drafting of that moment; But most of all I loved how you described Zelda's feelings about it.
I definitely love your story :3
6/30/2017 c7 wenduo
Very interesting story, woah they have a long way to go, Zelda wishing him dead is quite unfriendly indeed!
6/30/2017 c7 luisAM21
Wow the princess is spoiled XD
6/20/2017 c6 White Archer
Hi! :D
This story is more and more interesting!. I want to know what will happen. O.O
P.S. The content of Link's note was very witty XD
6/20/2017 c6 luisAM21
Ouch never knew that Zelda's a badass Link has to improve on his adaption XD
6/20/2017 c6 3a.marsh55
Wow Zelda is being a real ass right now. I hope her reaction to him pulling the sword is hilarious to read about. Hey, u think you could do a link/mipha story with a one-sided zelink with them beating calamity ganon the first time around and while link does forgive her for the way she treated him before it ends up destroying and romantic feelings between them from links side of things; hence the one-sided zelink.
6/13/2017 c4 9White Archer
I really love your story. All the details you added make it very interesting. And that you have added to Link's dad! Sir Ordon is a charming character. :3

I want to know what will happen with groose too. O.O

Finally Link and Zelda met, it will be an interesting trip. ;)
I look forward anxious to your update. :)

(An apology for my English, but it is not my language u.u).
6/13/2017 c5 luisAM21
And the start of a new adventure begins! can't wait!
6/6/2017 c4 I'm Batman
Instead of the champion's tunic from BOTW, can Link just wear his classic green attire? Like the Hero of time.
6/6/2017 c4 Lord Halcyon
Wonderful chapter, had a nice bit of call back to the OoT manga. Keep up the Great work and I hope you update soon.

Regards

Lord Halcyon
6/1/2017 c3 16lemnlime7
lol, the pokemon reference at the end! Love it!
5/27/2017 c2 lemnlime7
I really like this fic so far, it's fairly unique compared to others since you go farther back than the 100 years. You have a lot of typos tho so I would suggest you spend more time editing before posting. Also, at end of ch.1 you said Rhoam had to click his pen but more than likely he would be using an old-fashioned quill and inkwell instead of a modern click pen since the games are medieval ambient
5/16/2017 c1 James Birdsong