for Gate: Thus the Nationale Volksarmee Fought There!

1/11/2019 c1 Guest
This writer definitely jerks off to pictures of Marx (may he burn in hell).
1/11/2019 c1 Guest
"Peace and Socialism"

Socialism NEVER brings peace. Socialism is the cancer of the world.
1/9/2019 c1 006Sam
this is so cringe...
6/4/2018 c2 SHIELDAgent
Pleas update this soon!
3/31/2018 c2 1The Tundra Fox
So far the story has some promise. I'd say the Soviets would give a lot of attention to the Gate and try to see how it would benefit them hence a much larger Soviet presence in the GDR and SR. The Special Region has lots to offer and would be vital in the politics of the Cold War. On the same note NATO would realize that the presence of a Gate to an untapped world in a Soviet satellite state that could revert some effects of stagnation if the Gate were stay open for a prolonged period would be something that they must thoughtfully consider on dealing with.
3/26/2018 c2 Guest
I want more , now!
1/29/2018 c1 hellisonfire345
You should continue with this. And use seperation of sentences and paragraphs.
6/20/2017 c1 1Assistant Elite General Matteo
Separation comrade... Separation of paragraphs and sentences
5/17/2017 c1 T98Kombat
You got my attention with your story , it's cool that the main character is leading a double life as a soldier in NVA and STASI agent. As for Colonel Futterknecht , his name is difficult for me to pronounce it , so i'm just gonna call him Colonel Fruitcake. :)

Name of the operation that'll take place on the other side of the GATE sounds like that Empire will be obliterated from the face of the earth , and i like that. Please upload next chapter soon , i would really like to see what direction this story will take.
5/17/2017 c1 Random Reader
So East Germany well to be honest not bad but the chapter it's little bit confused about the setting and the battle but I hope you can do better in the next chapter
5/16/2017 c1 OtakuPrince 2.0
One question though, I know a few Polish guys and a few German guys as well, but I think the names in this fiction story seems to be very German rather than Polish. Am I just mistaken here or something?
5/16/2017 c1 6KDKid2020
Keep those alternate history rolling. I am working with some of my Polish colleagues and then why I should this to them, they laugh. I am an Asian I don't have enough knowledge about Polish life, but anyway, this is cold war Poland, we all know for sure the Soviets will be involved not because of one thing - the Soviet Union was at that time, paranoid to the point that they suspect their own allies as well - to the point that they lost China to the Americans. Indeed the Soviet Union was not that concerned to resource acquisition, however, they are concerned about influence to the point that they try to spend a huge swaths of their economy on buffing up those influence and at the same time neglecting the social demands of not the just the Soviet Union but the whole Warsaw Pact as well. And anyway, keep them coming.

Hope to see more updates later.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service