for Rise of the Lucian Empire

1/13/2020 c4 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Niiice.
1/13/2020 c3 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Umm...I think you forgot to mention Sebastian from Black Butler in the crossover characters spot. Lol.
1/13/2020 c2 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Ooh! I’m gonna enjoy this!
1/13/2020 c1 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Ooh! I know a bit about FFXV! This looks good!
10/27/2019 c9 CrownClown1
You got him fuckking some random bitch and yet you don't say anything about him and his wife's what the fuck
10/14/2019 c22 WanderingMercAsashi
Gonna say it again, you ARE a commie piece of crap and your AN stories are full of BS. You are nothing more than another entitled NPC s**tpiece with an ego that goes above the clouds right there next to that clown Brie Larson's.
10/13/2019 c12 WanderingMercAsashi
That was disgusting you foot fetish sicko. -_-
10/13/2019 c9 WanderingMercAsashi
I also HIGHLY doubt your "story". NPC's do tend to boast quite a lot for a minority that can't back it up, weakest dogs bark the loudest and all.

Maybe you were abused but that's the only type of truth I believe.
9/24/2019 c23 Gabrielbrooks
It's beautiful yet so sad
9/21/2019 c6 1jiongu-naruto
Thank goodness her father lost his license. what I don't understand is what you meant when you said Gohonzone? I have never heard the phrase before and all that came up when I googled it was web pages mentioning Buddhism. if you practice Buddhism then that would clear up my confusion. me, my classmates and one of my teachers in one of my classes got into a debate over if Buddhism was a religion or not when we were going over different religions, the teacher argued it wasn't because there were no deities while we argued it was if you consider the definition of religion to be a set of beliefs and practices followed by people not limited to a single community. that was a fun discussion we had. wasn't an argument though, we reached Buddhism in the first 10 minutes of the period and when I disagreed with the teacher about Buddhism not being a religion he decided we may as well spend the rest of the period debating what made a religion.
9/9/2019 c10 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
There has been a few times where I've asked myself the question "And how is this necessary?" during the span of this story.

The long backstories that break the flow of the chapters kinda suck. I understand that it's really hard to condense that shit of you don't have years of practice though.
That being said, I do love the rest of the story!
7/21/2019 c6 EDDIEGT2004
I'm so sorry to hear that you had to go through that man. I may not be religious or anything but I can understand the importance of that scroll( how do you pronounce the name of it) to you
7/18/2019 c4 Gible
Prophecies are bullshit sometimes.
6/28/2019 c6 Phoedra135
What is your Gohonzone made from, didn’t you say it’s a small stone?

I know: it is odd to be asking this after so long
5/30/2019 c22 9Onishin Tsukitenshi
You know, I just pity the people who are angry at you for making a story where the US is not the "good guy." As an American, my "patriotic duties" demand that I should be angry at you for depicting America in a bad light, but I honestly don't care. First off, it's just a story. Secondly, just like you, I know that at some point America will do something stupid as a nation that gets us in trouble.

Plus, America was founded on hypocrisy, greed, and bloodshed. The "first" Americans came here to escape oppression, but one of the first things they did was oppress, enslave, and kill the natives. They came here so "all men are created equal," but they started oppressing others just because of their race.

It took ninety years for blacks to be allowed to have rights, but they were still oppressed and discriminated against for another ninety-nine years. It took 176 years until Asians were allowed to be citizens, and another thirteen years for "immigration quotas" on Asians to be removed.

Hawaii was forced to become part of the United States. This happened because the US sent Marines in to overthrow the Queen of Hawaii. After that, the government, acting as representative of Hawaii, agreed to have Hawaii become part of the United States.

Did I mention that America lies to its children? In schools we were taught that Christopher Columbus befriended the natives, when in reality he and his men robbed, killed, raped, and tortured them. We were taught that Thanksgiving is because the natives and the Pilgrims worked together to survive a harsh winter, but in reality it was the Pilgrims celebrating the Puritans' genocide of the natives.

What I stated above is true, yet I guarantee that this review will get some hate from others reading the review section.
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »