for Rise of the Lucian Empire

5/27/2019 c3 aSleepyPenguin
We got Guts, Alucard, AND SEBASTIAN with the sadistic Esdeath and walking calamity Vash! :o

This is going to be interesting.
2/8/2019 c23 Autismguy593
love the story man with both endings.
2/5/2019 c19 2Run0nSentences
Jesus fuck dude
2/5/2019 c17 Run0nSentences
Every time I read that Naruto wears a fedora I just lose a bit more respect
1/27/2019 c22 TechnoGalen
There's a reason why the Ninth Circle of Hell is reserved for traitors. I didn't want to say more, I wanted to hold my tongue and keep my fingers from typing but I draw the line at this horses**t.

Keep spouting this traitorous garbage all you want. In the end, it's going to come back on you and the suffering and misery you will go through for eternity will be on YOUR head.
1/13/2019 c23 Guest
Uhh, wtf was chapter 22? That ending was probably the worst way to end a story. I mean, it was just so random and unnecessary...I'm just confused as to why you thought writing that would be a good idea...
1/13/2019 c11 XenoLucifer
The story is too blunt... everyone just runs their mouths and there are no planning.
1/13/2019 c10 XenoLucifer
The amount of bashing in this story makes it look more like a terrible comedy that's trying to be serious.
1/13/2019 c6 XenoLucifer
What a fucking bullshit excuse for being lazy.
1/13/2019 c5 XenoLucifer
Rifles don't exist in Naruto.
1/13/2019 c3 XenoLucifer
If he's a virgin how are they his lovers... do you know what the definition of lover is?
1/13/2019 c23 XenoLucifer
I mean, you made it kinda political... rule 1. of fanfictions, no politics
12/15/2018 c23 Guest
I’m the one who wrote the review about the the crimes of the Japanese and what not. No way to verify that but I am and the whole grain of salt thing. Anyway, I do appreciate that you actually did consider the views of the fans that were irked about the US bashing. I also feel like a jackass because seeing you change what you wrote, in your story, because of my, admittedly, unimportant opinions.

I guess what really irked me is I read fanfics as an escape and I truly love neglect and revenge fics. Your fics are really good at this type of story. I’m not a fan of Kushina not being Naruto’s mother but Naruto getting his revenge against her was a great and satisfying read so it even out. However, when I read things like hate against the USA stuff it just reminds me of how bad things are in this country because of a bunch rich white racist democrats masquerading as defenders against fascism when their the damn fascists! Obviously, that’s my opinion but even I don’t want to be reminded of that when I’m reading for fun.

The fact that it came out of the blue like that was just slapped me in the face. I felt a sense of betrayal to an extent because I have enjoyed your stories so much.

In the future while it is your story and you should write what makes you happy because this is your escape too. Maybe you could state in an author’s note that there might be some anti US real world comments at some point so readers aren’t caught off guard. If I had known the story was going to possibly have that content then I wouldn’t have been as angry. This probably goes for all the other readers who were upset at the first ending. No one likes getting blind sided.

Again, I truly appreciate the second ending. Thank you very much and I’m looking forward to your next revenge and/or neglect fic.
12/14/2018 c23 bladetri
like XD
12/9/2018 c23 246vili
Pretty much the same thing, but without bashing the U.S. Instead now we have a kingdom of rape from... a Hentai anime maybe?
Personally I had no problem with the other one, I was just cusious if you had a problem with the U.S. or something. Or you just choose the enemy for Naruto's empire poorly and forgot how some people can go really crazy about stuff writen down on this site.

Well, whatever. Looking forward to whatevet new story you might make in the future.
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »