for Meet Me in Montana

10/11/2020 c150 Warren Rushold
J an idiot again. Will it ever stop?
It is Eddie's $$$. As Tom's wife & caregiver she 'earned' it.
10/11/2020 c147 Warren Rushold
And once again, Jamie overcomes his own stupidity.
10/11/2020 c146 Warren Rushold
After all these years how can J misread E so badly?
She doesn't want or need him to try to keep up with Tom. J can be a real idiot!
10/11/2020 c145 Warren Rushold
So sex cures all? Come on!
10/8/2020 c39 Warren Rushold
April knows! Will we ever?
10/8/2020 c33 Warren Rushold
Finally, paternity testing on the way! Max and April.
Let's get at least that sorted out.
1/14/2019 c164 Guest
I really loved this story, even though all the ups and downs.

The thing I didn't like, however, is Eddie's blatant disregard for how Jamie feels about the money. "He'll get used to it"? I know she said it's her money, but since Tom passed it to her (and allowed her to use the account when he was alive) it really is his money. It's just hers now by marriage. It's gotta make Jamie feel small (and, in a way, not needed), knowing that she always "oh, it's ok, I'll just use 'my' money" and making him feel like he can't provide for his family; that they rely on another man for it. For emergencies and, ok, Kara's wedding, sure, but everything else, she should stick to her and Jamie's paycheck. Even if she does have good intentions, she's pushing Jamie's feelings aside because she thinks she's in the right. Claudia made him feel inferior and worthless, and by Eddie doing what she's doing, she's making him feel the same.

I liked the twist with the olives, though. I kept expecting Tom to say that since he has heart problems, his dad did (his grandfather, too?) that he'd want April to get checked out as well and, dun dun dun, blood test reveals Jamie as the father.

Great work on all of this.
12/11/2018 c126 kevinj1376yahoo
I think you made a typo. How can they go to the park and meet Pop, Henry, when he passed chapters ago?
10/29/2018 c164 34Yanks302021
Love it! Max is such an adorable little boy!
10/29/2018 c163 Yanks302021
Awww love how you write Jamko family moments, very cute!
10/27/2018 c164 Lynn5858
Thank you for this wonderful story. It was always a treat on Wednesday and Saturday to see what you two would be writing. You have done a beautiful job.. thank God you are starting a new one,
10/27/2018 c164 JamieandEddieForever
Jamko forever! Can't wait for the wedding story!
10/27/2018 c164 BettyReagan
I have enjoyed this story thoroughly and I know I will the next one as well. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
10/27/2018 c164 MagnumBB
Beautiful work.
10/27/2018 c164 5TwoVirgosGals
Very nice ending, very sweet. Looking forward to more.
7,116 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »