for Chloe

4/20 c37 1Ellie Sculder
This is so emotional! I think it's totally within character for Mulder to leave his family to go after CSM like this. I also think that the trajectory of Chloe's recovery as she meets with the psychiatrist is realistic, especially how she think her experience isn't as bad as those of others. I hope she's able to continue to open up and heal. I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/19 c37 3Apples26
This chapter made me sad.
3/16 c36 1Ellie Sculder
This is such a great chapter! Chloe's strength really shows, and I think how she's responding to her kidnapping is realistic.

On a lighter note, I loved how Scully wouldn't tell Mulder whether their new arrival was a boy or a girl until he got home. I also think it's the first time we've ever seen Mulder directly ask Scully about her abduction. Can't wait for the next installment!
2/3 c35 nathalierocks86
OMG! What did CAM do to Her? I hope he hasn't done anything to her? I cannot wait for the next chapter, this is a really good story I've been keep on since the beginning
2/3 c35 Ellie Sculder
What a suspenseful chapter! The pacing was perfect. Chloe is very fierce and I loved seeing how she held her head up high when dealing with CSM. You did a fantastic job weaving in canon from the show. I can't wait to read more!
2/1 c34 Ellie Sculder
Chloe facing off with CSM, head-to-head, is great. I love how she confronts him.

I love the locket, and how Mulder had purchased it at Graceland-that's very fitting and very sweet. The detail about the cookie eating contest was very funny.

I can't wait to read the next installment!
12/12/2021 c33 Ellie Sculder
I love the Mulder/Scully rapport throughout this chapter. The tension really builds with Monica's return and the knowledge that danger is at their doorstep. I can't wait to see what the LGM come up for Chloe. Looking forward to the next chapter!
10/30/2021 c32 Ellie Sculder
Love this chapter! I'm glad Chloe is going to Atlanta. It was also nice to see Mulder and Scully enjoying a date night. Can't wait for the next update!
9/28/2021 c31 Ellie Sculder
It's fun to see Chloe as a seventeen-year-old-she is independent and bold and sassy and she's definitely her parents' child. You can see that she's definitely more mature than her friend Amanda and it must be hard for Chloe to be the friend she needs to be with such different people (and then, on top of that, all the responsibility at home), but she did it with such ease.

You ended this chapter perfectly! I love how Scully interacts with young adult Chloe. She and Mulder will have their hands full with three kids :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/8/2021 c30 Ellie Sculder
This was such a fun chapter! It makes sense that Chloe has mixed feelings, and I think it's realistic that she wouldn't know why/how she feels about the situation. I also love a sassy Maggie Scully! Can't wait to read the next installment.
6/7/2021 c29 1Dead in the freezer
I love this story with such passion. Thank you very much
5/7/2021 c29 1Ellie Sculder
I love how you crafted this around the episode! You perfectly captured the M&S relationship in this chapter. It was also fun seeing Chloe team up with Skinner. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
2/15/2021 c28 Ellie Sculder
I've been missing Chloe so much! I'm loving how you are weaving in the episodes with this storyline. I can't wait to see what happens in California. I hope you update soon :)
1/9/2021 c27 Connie
Great story enjoyed very much
9/14/2020 c27 12Xphilernj53
I started this series when you first started writing it. I kind of lost track of this story over the years due to a lot of life experiences, good and bad. I've just read the entire 3 stories up to this last chapter and I have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Do I really have to beg for more? Please post more soon. I dearly love Chloe along with Mulder and Scully. I can't wait to get to know the newest arrival. :)
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »