for Stand by Me

6/26/2019 c2 SR. UKI
VERY INTERESTING

I LIKE
3/9/2019 c2 1Liantei
What an interesting crossover! I'd love to see where you plan on going with this if you ever decide to continue it!
12/17/2018 c2 2DemonicLightning
Very nice chapter.
8/5/2018 c2 21HaruhiandHikaru
Omg, been waiting for month for the next chapter. Such a good start and now need MORE!
6/22/2018 c1 Madcapy
are Iggy, pompom, and lulu in the harem?
6/16/2018 c2 5Triforce Dragons
Go girl! Show them whose boss!
5/9/2018 c2 11Shianelle
This was an incredible beginning. You have no idea how excited I am about you pairing Kagome with Ardyn. I swear that man is my kryptonite, and adding Noctis to the mix? -flails happily- I ship Kagome with everyone. I'm trash like that. Ahahahahaha~
1/8/2018 c2 6MinervaDescent
Lol Nyx's last name is Ulric not Ulfric.

Also I think you mean Crowe? Otherwise can't wait to see Kagome steamroll Glauca.
12/25/2017 c2 kittyluve09
i loved it and can hardly wait for more
12/23/2017 c2 2arans
BOI…i'm surprised there's not many of this xover too but at the same time the inuyasha crossover fandom isn't really. known for it's diversity and habit of keeping up w/ new stuff - most folks like to stick to older things unfortunately :') not big on ardyn myself but god damn am i down for some noctkag (also im psure her name was crowe? yea it was crowe altius)

i'd offer to beta but unfortunately the only thing i'd be good at is checking for typos n stuff like that lol,,, best of luck to you tho!
12/23/2017 c2 Guest
Yasss I'm glad you have her paired with noct!
12/23/2017 c2 1UnknownFlux
Oh my god, I'm just so excited for this. Kagome and her abilities would go so perfectly in eos, and help so much! I always wondered why the hec no one had crossed these two before. I was tempted to do it, but then I found yours, so I am content to wait for the next installment! :D
Thank you for writing this!
12/23/2017 c2 keotaka1
Can't wait for more! I'm glad that you're back
12/23/2017 c2 MidnightReader1
Next story please ship Kagome and Nyx, I would love to read about this pairing :)
Love your story so far love this crossover :)
12/22/2017 c2 Heaven-water-sister