FanFiction.Net
for How Time Flies

6/28/2017 c1 71Tanith2011
I lost my dad a few years ago but I barely knew him. It was a weird feeling and sense of loss. I also lost my aunt about 3 years ago...I've lost track of time really, with how fast it surely does pass us by.
A touching story that captures Steve and Mike's emotions.
5/18/2017 c1 Amanda England
I spent today thinking about my Dad as it is his birthday and he died 26 years ago. My Mum died 42 years ago although I never really knew her as she was in hospital most of my life. But Birthdays, anniversary"s of their deaths etc do make you think about them so I can relate to your loss and Steve"s in this story. At least Steve was not to mad at Mike the next day. I hope that you have some nice memories of your Mum that you can cherish.
5/18/2017 c1 Helenem
My father has been gone almost 9 years now, it doesn't seem possible, time really does go by in the blink of an eye. My father and I had our issues to be sure, but I still miss him every day. Thank you for sharing this with us.
5/18/2017 c1 Nans
Thank you for sharing this touching story.
5/18/2017 c1 44EKWTSM9
It's been 20 years since my Mom passed as too - I understand the feelings. Hope your memories of her are as wonderful as mine are!
5/18/2017 c1 Guest
Lovely short story with depth of meaning. We all have anniversaries like that that mean a lot to us.
5/18/2017 c1 Guest
Another excellent story from you. Lovely emotional scenes and a hard lesson for Mike to learn. Well done!
5/18/2017 c1 2Elise Deschat
Hope it provided catharsis...
5/17/2017 c1 14Tonyrobbertsen
What a beautiful story. It has touched my heart. I can imagine Steve was angry. That awful day he lost his parents he won't ever forget. And to commemorate this day with his aunt each year is a beautiful way to honor his parents.