for The Charmings' Home

7/6/2017 c1 52Moma bear Emma Swan
NOW that's a happy beginning! Loved every bit of it!
5/28/2017 c1 423justanoutlaw
This was so incredibly sweet. I loved it so much.
5/20/2017 c1 Guest
This was heart melting sweet, and also so good.
5/18/2017 c1 95Sara K M
Hi there.

Always enjoy your "end - of - the - season" one - shots and this one is no exception.

Love the cute moments both of them caring for Neal at the start of it. Couples talking about and/or interacting with their children are some of my favorite fanfiction scenes. There is such love for Neal and for each other there. (And on a side note, baby Neal finally has a tag! Yay! That means he's a real character! Just in time for the Charming Family part of the show to be over, but still. It's nice to see.)

And naturally they're going to make love when they get home. I can certainly understand their desire to do so after so many near death experiences. Besides, fighting enemies is always such a big turn - on for Snowing. :) I do think they'd have to find some one to "play - fight" against a some point, if there are no real enemies. Or do it with each other.

Nice that you have David return to his shepherd roots. Despite the fact that I think he enjoyed being a leader (in the EF and in Storybrooke), I agree that a big part of him longed for sheep again. And now that the "final battle" is over and they don't have to worry about villains threatening everyone, he can finally do that.

Glad to see Emma and the rest of their friends are still involved in their lives, though.

And "happy beginning?" I love that. It's so much better than "happy ending" because "happy ending" implies they won't have any other problems. I know the villains are gone, but that doesn't mean they won't ever have any problems. (Neal teething? Having an argument with Emma? Snow becoming stressed because she has so many papers to grade? Those are just a few of the "everyday problems" they may face now.)
And I do think one of the best parts about the end of the show is that they finally realized that it IS a happy beginning instead of a happy ending.
5/18/2017 c1 86Lilac Moon
This was absolutely perfect! I loved it.
5/18/2017 c1 Guest
This was perfect! Exactly what i've been waiting for Snowing's happy beginning, and maybe on the road another kid or two.
5/18/2017 c1 10BelovedMaeve
An incredibly sweet story, befitting the "ever after" of an amazing couple. Thanks Cam!
5/18/2017 c1 Guest
this was perfect and beautiful in every way.
5/18/2017 c1 189Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22
Charming is got his dog back and everything is right in the world again!
Now, more babies? I think yes!
5/18/2017 c1 16daydreamer234
This is so perfect I love it!