for Dead Star Shine

3/3/2018 c23 11Luck Kazajian
This was really good! I just recently watched Cowboy Bebop on the recommendation of several friends and liked it so I started looking into it more. I thought your story was very well done. It was written clearly and the characters were incredibly believable. I could hear their voices in my head as I read. It's a great interpretation of what might happen next. Excellent work! Keep it up!
10/18/2017 c23 11fanficlove2014
Great job with this story! It was a lot of fun to read and I really felt like it was a continuation of where everything left off. Fantastic work! I'm so happy I found this and I look forward to reading more from you. Thanks for writing.
10/18/2017 c21 fanficlove2014
Woof, that was one hellvua exciting chapter. Great work.
10/18/2017 c18 fanficlove2014
Gosh. However did the Bebop crew manage without Ed? That girl is a mad genius.
10/18/2017 c17 fanficlove2014
Love the information we're getting in this chapter. Though I have to say, Faye and Spike are my favorite XD haha I just can't get enough of those two!
10/18/2017 c13 fanficlove2014
Love, love, love this chapter! The crew is really starting to settle back into their old vibes and I just can't get enough of it! Ed's comments, Spike teasing Faye, and Jet managing the craziness. Fantastic chapter!
10/18/2017 c12 fanficlove2014
Finally, Jet is able to get some answers. Very good work with the conversation between these two. It felt very real and true to them.
10/18/2017 c10 fanficlove2014
Wonderful work on this chapter. They Faye and Spike dynamic here is just... it's perfect. Spike saying what he normally wouldn't and Faye taking it all and just letting it be for now. Great job.
10/18/2017 c8 fanficlove2014
This is my favorite chapter so far. I love the moments Spike has with both Faye and Ed.
10/18/2017 c7 fanficlove2014
I am loving this story so far! I'm so happy to see everyone together again. Hopefully they will be any way and get back to their old dynamic! I just have to say, I adore Ed. Her bit in here where she 'teases' Faye is just adorable.
7/1/2017 c23 BBTriste
This was a great story from start to finish! Loved it!
7/1/2017 c23 Guest
That was a wild ride from start to finish! Hope you write more stories about the Bebop crew (especially loved the dynamic between Spike and Faye). Can't wait to read more from you!
6/27/2017 c21 Expito
Love the story so far.
6/25/2017 c20 Jessica
Awesome story so far. Really like how you keep the characters like themselves from the anime.
6/20/2017 c17 Nate Schumer
Hey, love the story so far. I think you keep the characters in character pretty close as they are on the show.
22 Page 1 2 Next »