for Avatar the Last Airbender: Book of the Force

12/15/2017 c1 19mpowers045
Interesting
10/19/2017 c1 Guest
literally transcribing the opening to avatar and nothing else
7/17/2017 c1 7HoneyxMonkey
this seems quite intresting I would love to see where it goes.
5/21/2017 c1 14sonicfighter21354
Brilliant start. I was wondering if Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano and Odi-Wan Kenobi will be in this story as well.
5/20/2017 c1 5Edgar H. Sutter
Planning on taking this somewhere perhaps? Wonder how this might affect the future of both places. I imagine that perhaps the benders each have their own way of using the force, but only a particular aspect of it, which is why they can only control one element, except the avatar who can control all four, and may have the greatest connection to the force on the planet.

No doubt the separatists would want to ally with the fire nation, but I rather doubt the Sith would be accommodating to any of them, and might just want them all dead when they're no longer of use to them.

(Except Azula, she is prime Sith material! If Ventress is in this story, she might see promise in the young fire princess, and want to teach her the ways of the dark side of the force. Heck, she's already halfway there, since she can make lightning!)

so, what else is gonna happen? Might Palpatine make the planet part of the republic, and hope to get something powerful out of it? And how will everyone deal with the differences in their technology? I bet Sokka and that inventor guy might be especially interested in their technology, but might not completely understand it.

And I bet aang and anakin might get along too, but somehow I doubt that'll last. (I also bet that if they do meet and get along, and aang hasn't quite gotten katara into a romance, no doubt the Jedi would tell him that he should, and that life shouldn't be wasted, especially in times of war, and he glances at padme as he says that. He might even help him and katara be together!)

so, what do you think?