for Perfect

8/22 c15 sash queen of the jungle
Thanks for updating and continues going the story. Can’t wait to read more.
6/10 c14 Too-Many-Obessionssssss
OH MY GOD! I can’t wait to read the next part! I love the fact that you not only look from the main characters’ point of view, but also from the characters you created yourself! I’d love to see a cute Beverly/Jean-Luc moment once they’re rescued (but then again, who wouldn’t?) 3
5/5 c14 sash queen of the jungle
Yeah data to the rescue. More please
4/20 c14 5Smolicious
Ah! That was awesome! Go Data! Thank you for the update, I’m so thrilled to see that you’re writing this still! Take as much time as you need in wrapping it upyour writing is amazing! You’re an inspiration !
4/20 c13 Smolicious
Wow! I wish I could comment my thoughts on every chapter but one comment to sum it all up will be fine anyways (though I could comment multiple times haha). Anywho, I’d like to say that I absolutely adore the way you wrote this! Every character, every line, it’s spot on! And I can picture myself with them, in the cave and on the bridge! I can hear their voices, and see the characters that YOU made from scratch! It’s incredible! I love it! If you have the chance to write more and feel you’re up for it.. I’d love to read the end! :D
10/23/2019 c13 sash queen of the jungle
Just got the basic story here as it was difficult to read due to the format. I’ve tried reloading it but the text is still no clearer.
9/1/2018 c12 CrusherMyHeart08
Oh my gosh! I really do hope Picard rescues them all in time! Poor Wesley! I know this fic hasn't been updated for over a year but it would be amazing to read the rest of the story :)
9/1/2018 c3 CrusherMyHeart08
This is wonderfully written! I'm loving the different points of view in each chapter, and the line where Will told Beverly he wouldn't tell anyone if she cried was so sweet! Can't wait to read more :)
10/14/2017 c12 sash queen of the jungle
Thanks for update more please
10/9/2017 c11 sash queen of the jungle
This looks like a hopeless situation . Is there going to be a happy ending?
9/28/2017 c10 sash queen of the jungle
Wow poor Wesley. Poor beverly. So can't wait for more.
7/2/2017 c9 CrusherBabe
please continue! this is getting more exciting and interesting!
6/16/2017 c9 sash queen of the jungle
Oh no starting to fade. Hurry
6/11/2017 c8 sash queen of the jungle