for Before the Dark Times

9/30/2020 c7 TheHPFanEV
You have mentioned in one of the previous chapter that Greengrasses where neutral. then how come he joined Voldemort and plead imperius?

And if most of the lords in the alliance are death eaters, why did Sirius join the alliance? I understand that he is not happy with Dumbledore, but joining an alliance with death eaters?
9/30/2020 c6 TheHPFanEV
I don't understand one thing about this story.
Alexander had no problems with Lily being a Muggleborn but he hates every other muggleborn?
Why the sudden change?
And why is Sirius all against muggleborns? It's like Harry doesn't mind his friends calling muggleborns mudbloods even though his own mother was one.
I just feel that instead of moving into the Dark faction, Sirius should have considered everyone to move into the Nuetral faction.
7/28/2020 c11 Hank1967
A very different first game of Quidditch... Was it because there were too many adults present that Quirrell restrained himself? Enjoyed the more balanced commentating. That was too funny when Spiers told Lee to 'suck it'. Harry's pureblood upbringing is certainly making a difference in how the story unfolds. Glad to see Daphne giving him her favor. That was cute. Interesting stuff those last two scenes. Lord Nott is trying to get the kids to think, although that could backfire on him, especially as seeing he wants them to think in a certain way. Not terribly happy that Harry is surrounded by Death Eaters, even though the children aren't necessarily junior Death Eaters. Hermione seems to be having a good effect on them all. Very glad to see Sebastian standing up for Hermione, even though he was a little (or a lot) over the top. Youthful passion I suppose. Also glad to see Daphne and Harry standing up for her as well. Can't wait to see what's next!
7/28/2020 c10 Hank1967
Oh dear...seems Lord Greengrass is looking to revive Voldemort. Shame that. Glad to see the Slytherins looking out for Hermione, even while they razz her a bit. The dossiers were rather interesting. Lots of good information and quite a bit of speculation. Rather disturbing that Dumbledore should be getting his hands on those. All is fair in love and war I suppose.
7/28/2020 c9 Hank1967
Very enjoyable chapter! Glad to see Harry making the Slytherin Quidditch team. Sad that Daphne didn't even get to try out and also sad that James didn't make the cutoff, but perhaps it would be best to wait a year as per Flint. Flint likes to play a physical game and a firstie at Chaser wouldn't work for that type of play. I'm actually surprised he allowed Harry on the team.
7/28/2020 c8 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Glad to see that Daphne's dad taught her well. Enjoyed the class descriptions. Surprised that Snape didn't pick on Harry, or was he just worried that Sirius would do a repeat? Enjoyed your twist on the discovery of the Cerberus. That was pretty cool.
7/28/2020 c7 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! That scene in the Slytherin Common Room was very interesting. It seems their head of house is a former Death Eater... Did she not get caught? Or plead Imperious? Professor Vector is definitely creepy. I'm actually a bit surprised that Sirius ran with the Dark Faction. Is there any kind of explanation as to why?
7/28/2020 c6 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Sad to see that Harry is picking on Ron, especially for something Ron can do little about. On the flip side, it was neat seeing Harry call Sirius 'dad'. And I do like Harry's little group of friends. They are some neat kids. Enjoyed Harry, Daphne and Draco's little shopping trip to Borgin and Burkes. Seeing Daphne bargain was hilarious! As well as how she had Harry put the necklace on her. I wonder...is there anything to that that she had him put the necklace on her, especially given that it flashed green with magic?
7/28/2020 c5 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Enjoyed Daphne's party and the outing to Knockturn Alley. Interesting insights from the wand crafter. Enjoyed seeing the kids get their wands. The Wizengamot scene was interesting as well. Poor Arthur... Dumbledore shouldn't be using him the way he is. That being said, it appears the bill was a power grab by Dumbledore to break the power of the old houses. Lucius seems up to his usual tricks, let's just hope he doesn't support Voldemort when the dark wanker reappears.
7/28/2020 c4 Hank1967
Most excellent chapter! Love the dynamic between all of the friends. The additional backstory was great, too. Astoria is just adorable - love that she was playing tag with the house elf and cheating by getting her mother involved. Although the elf was taking advantage of her ability to pop out...
7/28/2020 c3 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Enjoyed the ball. Glad to see Harry making friends, especially Daphne... I like the addition of Alexander LeStrange. Also like the excellent backstory provided. Loved Christmas morning at Potter Manor. Sirius is a riot! I used to do some of the same things with my son when it was just the two of us. Good memories.
7/28/2020 c1 Hank1967
Off to a good start! Glad to see Sirius taking care of Harry first. Too bad Snape made it to the infirmary... Love all the attention to detail. Great job with Potter manor and all of the elves. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
7/23/2020 c11 anmoldance
Nice story i just want to ask will siruis and harry will be joining dark Lord. If it is like that then do tell me. He will not Aveng his parents bcoz it was dark Lord who shoot the curse. Harry shouldn't join them but still its your story u will do as the plot demands. So good luck. Update soon
7/23/2020 c11 vijaypadma9631
Thanks for the update
4/21/2020 c10 a.vago
This Harry Potter is not too kind.
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »