for A Regular Little Romeo

5/2 c11 2Loco Koko
In this story I really enjoyed seeing how Jack was chosen and became the leader and Race and Romeo's relationship is really cute! I like how Spot pretends not to like the Manhattan newsies but he has a good heart. Are you planning on having this story go up to when the strike starts? Thanks for writing this, I hope you continue!
2/13/2018 c11 Guest
I an LOVING this! Maybe Race could take Romeo down to the track? That'd be fun
2/2/2018 c1 Purplebrontosaurus
I know it’s been a while but I hope you update this soon! I really really enjoyed it
1/18/2018 c11 3thelonglostmarauder
Awww this story is so cute! I literally just read it in one sitting. I hope there's more!
9/12/2017 c11 71SomedayonBroadway
I loved it! It was so perfect! I would love to see more Spot and Race relationship chapters. That would be pretty cool. But it was so good! Never stop writing!
8/7/2017 c10 SomedayonBroadway
Perfect! Just like always! Romeo is too cute. The poor thing. I loved it!
8/3/2017 c9 SomedayonBroadway
Aww! You're so so sweet! Thank you so much for the shout out! It's amazing that you thought of me! I love you! Your writings are freaking fantastic! It was so sweet. I loved the bit at the end where Jack kissed them goodnight. Oh, my heart. I love them! That was amazing! Please keep writing these awesome stories!
7/16/2017 c8 SomedayonBroadway
Wow. I know this might be obvious but I meant to review the eighth chapter. Not the first. I'm still getting used to the app on my phone so trial and error I guess. Anyways, thank you for the amazing stories! Love them so much!
7/16/2017 c1 SomedayonBroadway
Oh my God... that was beautiful! I absolutely loved it and I can't wait to read more! Also, I do have a request. I know you already wrote a little story of Rave going to the Refuge but could you make it so that he did go for Romeo and Jack did try to get him out? You don't have to. I just thought it would be cute. Anyways, thank you for writing such amazing stories! I can't wait to read some more!
6/25/2017 c7 Obsessed2k17
Omg I feel like I review this story so much and you can tell me to stop if it gets annoying but this is great! I loved the way you brought the Delanceys into it and the newsies don't think they're staying. Ha! Anyways thank you for fulfilling my request I have so many of them. If you need more just ask I'm always good for an idea. Please update soon! Also my suggestion right now would just be more of Jack having to intervene just because he's leader now and it makes sense. This story is one of my favorites! Please keep writing it!
6/18/2017 c6 Obsessed2k17
Hey! I'm so happy you're back! This chapter was so good! I felt bad for Race the whole time! I do have another suggestion though: what if Race was getting attacked by the Delanceys and no one was around to help but Romeo? Take it or leave it, I don't mind. I'm in love with this story! Keep it up!
6/6/2017 c5 Marcelle
Hi! I'm Marcelle, part of ValandMarcelle, but I'm not currently signed into my account, lol. Once I am, I plan on giving this a lengthy review, but for now I just want to let you know that I LOVE THIS. Honestly, everything about this is amazing. I'm one of the biggest "Race/Romeo brotherly love" fanatics out there, so this is so great to see! Like I said, I will definitely be going into detail when I get a chance to log in later. But for now, I honestly just want to say that I'm amazed with the quality of thr writing and with the direction that this story is heading in. I have a few ideas/suggestions/requests as well, but feel free to take them or leave them. First, maybe you could do something where Romeo is missing and Race freaks out? I don't know, something about suspense is always cool with me. Secondly, I think it would be cool to see something with Race and Romeo getting into some kind of sticky situation together and having to find their way out of it? And I know you're working up through the years and haven't gotten to the actual timeframe of the musical yet, but it would be really great to see Race and Romeo reacting immediately after the strike. Finally, I think it would be awesome to do some sort of glimpse into the future, what kind of lives they lead when they get older. Like I sais, just suggestions. Honestly, I'm just psyched for the next update because I know that ANYTHING you do is going to be amazing. Oh, and I think it would be super awesome to someday see a story about Butch and Jack. I normally don't like OCs, but yours have won me over. This is an incredible story, one that I'm very much in love with. Thank you so much for writing this, and I can't wait to see more!
5/30/2017 c5 StripeConlon
This is super cute and different and I love it! I hope you write more soon. I love how Race has stuff to learn from Romeo too
5/30/2017 c5 Obsessed2k17
Aww that was so cute! Thank you for taking my request you did it fantastically! I thought that was a very cute idea. I'm excited to read some more!
5/30/2017 c4 DelanceyTrashcan
Ahh! This is good! I love Romeo and Race as brothers!

I can't help but wonder what would happen if Romeo had another run in with Snyder...
Anyway this is great!