for Charmed

2/3 c2 Red emperor
It's simply awesome think I know where this is going and on second . The characters developmen looks prety much like The original with a little change in charmcaster personality wich is great . At least that's what think .
And at The end I cheer you up to continue this fic i'll be glad to continue reading your story
Also i'm a huge fan of ben 10 series
10/18/2019 c2 1Kiarthros Toveke
Your author's note is wrong. Gwen is 10, Ben is 10, Charmcaster/Hope is 15. Appropriate for the original series. Ben and Gwen share a December birthday. They were born on the same day.
8/20/2019 c2 Guest
I've never actually a story where Charmcaster chose to go with them instead of backstabbing them. I can't wait to see how this is going to change things going forward. Also, is there any chance that Kevin 11 could be in this? Because he was my favourite Ben 10 villain in the original series.
8/20/2019 c2 Demencia Enid
Kevin 11 vs. Charmcaster

Note that this is about the Original Series versions of the characters, not any of the sequels.

These two are pretty similar. Kevin 11 is Ben Tennyson's evil counterpart, while Charmcaster is Gwen Tennyson's evil counterpart. They both debut in episodes where it looks like they might become friends and allies to their respective heroic counterpart, only to pull the rug from under them and reveal their true sinister colors. They both have remarkably similar personalities to their heroic counterparts, except evil. They both have the same kinds of powers too - Kevin has the power of all 10 of Ben's original Omnitrix aliens, while Charmcaster is a magic-user just like Gwen ultimately becomes (in part thanks to Charmcaster, ironically enough). And they both appear in just 5 episodes, putting in strong performances but still feeling like they could have been used and explored even more.

Here's the main difference - Kevin is a psychopath, while Charmcaster isn't. And this means that Kevin, while much more threatening then Charmcaster, is also much more limited in what he can be utilized for. He's always going to be a ruthless villain with an obsessive, murderous hatred for Ben. Basically, it's the same issue Vilgax has with his "Give me the Omnitrix!" shtick. Charmcaster, on the other hand, doesn't have to be pigeonholed so easily. She might be an occasional ally, if just to meet her own ends, like during the middle of "A Change of Face" when she was in Gwen's body. She might be there as a totally neutral presence, like in "Don't Drink the Water". She might team up with other villains like in "Ben 10 vs. The Negative 10". There's a lot of scenarios she could be applied to, she doesn't always have to just be in the villain role. It shows how stupid the sequels generally were that they instead DID pigeonhole her into the villain role most of the time, while literally changing Kevin's entire character (thus removing the psychopathy entirely) in order to make him into a hero. It also speaks volumes that when Man of Action took control of the franchise again with the reboot, they brought in Charmcaster but not Kevin. As Gwen once put it, she's "the one with all the potential".

WINNER: Charmcaster
8/20/2019 c2 Lord Black Hat
Please God! Let there be more of this!
1/25/2019 c2 BorderLand
This story is great. It's nice to see CC join the group even if it's not for the best intentions.
12/31/2018 c2 16Ironshot
Interesting start. noticed a few areas where an extra letter threw off your grammar or a word got dropped. (example: none lethal looks like it should be non lethal) looking forward to the next chapter.
2/6/2018 c2 Meazm
This is interesting story. Update more! Isn't BenxCC?
11/4/2017 c2 M.J.A.night
Ok this and 'A Gift'' are my favorite stories by this author. I hope to see another chapter soon.
10/14/2017 c1 Guest
I like it. I usually stick to HP so it was nice reading something different.
10/11/2017 c2 13foxchick1
Can't wait to see what happens next.
10/4/2017 c2 brian-get
yay an update
10/4/2017 c1 4Arcane Charmcaster
Omg an update! Can't tell you how excited I am right now! I'll review once I read the ch I just really had to say this lol
5/29/2017 c1 Dusk Volt
This story seems very interesting I hope for more soon.
5/29/2017 c1 Kbtyeys
Very good! Can't wait to hear more.
20 Page 1 2 Next »