for JSA Rebirth

12/7/2017 c1 will riviera
First find a place to stay, stay with Barry Allen Allen's father, after having a conversation with Barry and Wally, then start to gather the rest of society, but concentrate more on the return of some characters connected to the society of justice like jade that was once the eternal of kyle rayner, can say that the guardians detected the reactivation of the power ring of alan scoot, send the 6 green lanterns of the land returned home to investigate and protect scoot since it could be the key to the resurrection of the search system of the power rings, this would allow kyle to meet with jade and reconnect as before the flashpoint.
11/8/2017 c1 16ianxfalcon
Oh, man, I'm gonna cry... this is all I want, it's all I need. The old men back again. Jay! Alan! Johnny! Ted! And Todd and Jenny existing again. Todd getting married! (This really got my tears going!)

Once more, the JSA gathers and the world is a better place for it.

Can you tell that I, too, have missed them something fierce? They represent everything I loved about DCU before Flashpoint. And you wrote it so well, it's just like I would want their return to be (next to the erasure of everything that happened since Flashpoint, at least)! If their Rebirth comic is anywhere near this good, I will fall down and worship it.

Thank you for this!
9/7/2017 c1 DC Rebirth fan
I will say it and I will say it again, please oh please write the sequels to this story! I'm dying to read the next one and I desperately want to. If you don't write let justice prevail, I'll go insane! Update soon!
9/3/2017 c1 DC Rebirth fan
Navek, please oh please write the next JSA story, already! I can't bear the suspense anymore and it's driving me crazy! It's eating away at my insides because I desperately want to see what happens next! Please write Let Justice Prevail, parts 1 and 2, this idea has a boat load of potential and it has to be made! Please update, I can't take it anymore!
8/23/2017 c1 DC Rebirth fan
Beg of you, typo sorry
8/23/2017 c1 DC Rebirth fan
Please, please, please,please,please, PLEASE write DC Rebirth JSA #1 Let Justice Prevail, I Beto of you! This has so much potential and you haven't even written it yet! Please write part two as well! Please write it!
7/6/2017 c1 Guest
Loved this. Huge JSA fan myself can't wait to see them back
6/5/2017 c1 8Master Skywalker 121
Thank you for this. I have been looking for D.C Rebirth fanfiction for a long time. Thank you for uploading this. Keep up the wonderful work you do. Don't forget about this story. Now I'm going to cry in joy.
6/3/2017 c1 DC Rebirth
Oh my god, this is terrific! I really hope the Justice Society of America comes back in DC Rebirth! Write more please!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service