for Falling

8/11/2017 c7 4ArmaduraStar7
You wrote Rory so perfectly! This chapter is so great, I really enjoyed reading it! Isaiah was so awkward at first, which was really funny. Amazing chapter, keep writing!
8/9/2017 c7 rebelsroyalty
Awe Isaiah is so adorably terrible at making small talk. Him comparing her to Disney princess had me ready to cringe I was like Noo don't do that. And you could literally feel the sarcasm radiating off her. I'm super excited for the next chapter
8/9/2017 c7 14Abizeau
nice chapter!
can't wait to see more of the dates and the eliminations ;)
7/31/2017 c1 Shannoone
The first chapter is so freaking detailed! Like the way you described the dresses, and how they looked, was just absolutely...an awe! You've portrayed the characters nicely and I'm already in love with Navaeh! Ah, and the ages between 16-21, someone could be a cougar, am I right?;) Haha I'm just kidding, but Isiah is some gentleman, he's so honest and confronts others with ease XD, I can't wait to read the next chapter, even thought it's already out!
~Shan
7/29/2017 c6 4ArmaduraStar7
Keir sounds really nice and cool! Nevaeh seems to also like him, so that's good. Thanks for mentioning Aurora in this chapter, and the prince may ask her out! The chapter was awesome, thanks for updating!
7/28/2017 c6 14Abizeau
aaaaaah! my baby Keir got a date! the first one! yay!
i can't belive two stories i'm following (and to whom i've given characters) gave my characters the first date, on the same day! it makes me soooo happy! i really hopes he makes it to the Elite! and i loved how he talked about his family, it was sooo sweet! exactly as i portrayed him! thank you so much! :D can't wait for the next chapter! ;D
7/28/2017 c6 1Moonbear37
I'm sorry that I forgot to review! I loved these chapters, and it's interesting to learn more about all of the different selected!
7/10/2017 c5 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Haha I find it funny that she had to be told to only eliminate 5 and no more. Haha eliminations were way out! And poor Isaiah getting all nervous it's adorable. Props to Shai for getting both of their heads somewhat straight. Can't wait to see what neaveh decides to do and who Isaiah runs in too!
7/9/2017 c5 RubyLeo
I recommend taking Vegas and Imani on dates. ;) Lol. Pretty good chapter, though.
7/9/2017 c5 14Abizeau
hi!
nice chapter! we get to see a little bit of the royals, and it's cool! ;)
i hop we get to see the selected in the next chapter ;)
keep writing ;)
7/9/2017 c5 4ArmaduraStar7
I like the chapter! I never would have though Nevaeh would have trouble eliminating people! And Isaiah is adorbs. Sorry for the short review, but amazing chapter!
7/8/2017 c4 rebelsroyalty
I really enjoyed this chapter and I'm excited to see the rest of the selected. I like how you didn't try to squeeze everybody into one chapter and instead will have them split. Also I hope you did well on your exams
7/2/2017 c4 14Abizeau
nice chapter! i liked how we didnt see too many characters at once. sometimes, the "character meeting" is long and too full of information, but here, it was just a few, and it'll be easier to remember them ;)
nice work!
7/2/2017 c4 RubyLeo
And so Vegas appears! Despite his brief appearance, I'd say he is on point. I'm very excited about the next chapter already!
7/2/2017 c2 RubyLeo
I know that I said I would review on Chapter 4 after rereading all of the chapters, but either Aria or Shai have something up their sleeve. My bet is Aria.
25 Page 1 2 Next »