for Falling

7/2/2017 c4 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
No need to apologize! Exams are important and I hope you did well! Anyway great mini chapter goin on here I saw a few typos but nothing to serious. You also did a good job with Kal! And I find it nice that he managed her to loosen up too. And was Vega totally checking out Isaiah or did I misread that?
6/11/2017 c1 sophiesticated13
Hi, I love your story so far. I would love to send a male character, however, because I am a new user, I have to wait 24 hours before I can send you a PM. Can you please reserve a spot for me?
6/3/2017 c3 tobi-is-an-artist-too
Aww Isaiah is a precious little cinnamon roll! And thoes discreet Disney name drops were awesome haha. Great job this chapter
6/2/2017 c3 Smiley
Sounds like a cool story. I think I will submit a girl soon. By review, if that's ok. I'm having copy paste issues.
I'll send her in soon!
6/1/2017 c3 14Abizeau
yay! nice chapter!
can't wait to meet them, and to see the boys, too ;)
keep writing!
5/29/2017 c1 Abizeau
hey ;)
nice beginning chapter ;)
reserve me a spot (or two: one boy and one girl) ?
5/28/2017 c2 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Aria sounds cute as a button and Isaiah's love of Disney is something to be admired! I'm just finding more and more things I love about these guys!
5/28/2017 c2 1Moonbear37
Having the selection happen in somewhere other than the palace should be interesting, and it will be an experience to see how that will work. I can't wait to see who the mysterious characters are! It seems like they'll play an important role in something that's coming up in the story. I love how Isaiah likes Disney movies, it gives his character more depth. I've started working on my characters, I'll try to get those to you soon! Update soon!
5/27/2017 c1 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Haha well this looks like it's gonna be loads of fun! The twins sound pretty cool to me. I have an idea but I'd rather discuss it with you first to see if it can even be done. Good luck with your new story and I hope you get a bunch of awesome submissions!
5/23/2017 c1 1Moonbear37
I'm so excited that you got this up! I'll definitely submit as soon as possible, and I think I already have a few ideas in mind for a character. All of the names you chose for the characters give a certain glamor to the story. A dual selection is always fun to participate in, what with all the boys and girls of the selected, and your writing so far is just as good as what you have for Royalty and Love. I'm not always a fan of new SYOCs, but this is certainly going to be great! We've got pantsuits in common for our planner people, though Aria seems to be more together than Jadie, and Soraya is much cooler since she and Neveah are closer than people usually are in those type of positions. Neveah herself is a character I'm interested in seeing the depth of. You always do such a good job of making sure to describe dresses and detail! Isaiah will be fascinating as well. I'm not sure if I can submit both a girl and a boy, but you can be sure whatever character I do submit will have as much detail as possible! Wonderful first chapter, I can't wait to read more!
25 « Prev Page 1 2