for Red Eyes, Take Warning

5/17/2019 c1 Guest
TvTropes.
10/20/2018 c1 5ChordOverstreetFan
I hope he meets Akechi soon.
I can imagine the despair they could cause together since we already know that's Akechi's endgame for Shido. I also don't think he has much hope that society would get any better.
An AU where Akira helps cause despair is actually the most believable situation for Akira to be friends with canon Akechi...and ShuAke is my OTP as either friends or boyfriends. (I could see them getting off on everyone's despair in this.)
8/8/2017 c1 RedAssassin0
Oh jeez I hope you continue this! I just got into danganronpa myself so I'm pretty much stoked to find some really nicely written fan fiction like this
7/6/2017 c1 Cold White Album
damn man, I'm insanely curious to where this will go my mind is whirling with the possibilities.
like - will he go to Hope peak as the super duper gentleman thief.
- will junko make him part of "the plan" after he drowns a school in despair. causing her to take an interest.
- will he experiment with the metaverse figuring out a way to induce permanent despair on someone by i don't know destroying the treasure
anyway lllllloooooovvvveeee it 0
6/28/2017 c1 1RandomWriter197
How have you not got so many reviews? This is so good, well I'll review it for yah.

So first of this is very long, which I don't mind but it does take a while to read plus I think because of the length you made a few grammar errors.

Secondly this is very freckening dark (I don't know if that's a good thing)

I kind of hope that someone ends up going up against Akira like Morgan or whoever.
I don't know what else to say except interesting idea and great story I really enjoyed it maybe make the next chapter's a little shorter but yeah I will definitely be looking forward to the next chapter. Great work
5/26/2017 c1 7Megaolix
Since no one else seems to want to, I shall review.

Quite the monster you created, huh? Given everything that happens in that first Palace, it's easy to think of ways to turn everything horribly wrong. And then you did so with a hell of a show for it too. How monstruous.

Should we expect more in this? I dare dread a bit what you would think up with the others characters.