FanFiction.Net
for Soul Scars

5/27/2017 c2 14Storylover Vodhr
Well, uh, That escalated quickly.

Not that Harry lashing out and getting angry is bad, but for some reason, the way you did it clashes with the persona you've already made.

But, either way, interesting story!
5/27/2017 c2 1Arnie1701
Oh, it would be great if they get sorted into the same House! Hopefully, Daphne finds them soon! Nice way of putting Malformed in his place, LOL.
5/25/2017 c1 Hubler99
wow this is very cool but why would she not have the scar on her head that match harrys elec bolt on his head that would tell any magic. person who her mate was ? loveit. cant wait cor more wonderful story thank you !
5/24/2017 c1 Lucis Ambulo
Really like the premise you've got going here. It's a nice twist that I don't think has been done before.

I'm looking forward to reading more! : )
5/24/2017 c1 3W Arcturus Black
Loving this story. I wonder if Susan and Daphne are suffering as well. Can't wait to read more.
5/24/2017 c1 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up update soon
5/24/2017 c1 anjeev
look like the start of an interesting story good job
5/24/2017 c1 3ctc1000
A really interesting start. You have a smart Hermione, who is already clued in to what is going wrong. She just doesn't know it is Harry Potter yet. I will be interested why Amelia Bones, who should be incredibly focused on Susan's issues, hasn't investigated. Surely she has a lot of resources in the DMLE to find stuff out. Also, Daphne's parents presumably are no slouches either. I wonder too whether your Dumbledore is benevolent neglect or more insidious. If Harry is being abused and it is affecting other well known families, then it should be a pretty easy investigation.

I like your Hermione. I hope you have her redeem Harry without him being too wimpy or angsty. Have him become a strong wizard, not an easy mark for others.
5/24/2017 c1 2Deathcrow
Interesting start. Your Dumbledore seems to really ham up the"gentle old wizard" routine. I wonder how he's going to explain away leaving a poor orphan boy with bigoted guardians and never checking up on him and his well being. The abuse here seems much worse than in canon and if he's just going to try to hand-wave it all away I hope Hermione strangles him in his sleep with his own beard.
5/24/2017 c1 9Shahismael
An interesting take on the trope, I'm curious to see how you progress with this.
Keep up the good work.
5/24/2017 c1 lemsv
Well well well it is always nice to see a new promising story. The pace of the story is good for my taste and the "cliff" at the end is just fine. Hope it doesn't get too cheesy in the next chapter ;-)
I look foward for the next part
5/24/2017 c1 Guest
Great start to the story, like This unique start. :)
5/24/2017 c1 Excalibur01
This is an interesting concept! Oh, nice! A non-manipulative Dumbledore (hopefully)!
5/23/2017 c1 The Eternal Warrior
Nicely done! :)
5/23/2017 c1 1Arnie1701
This looks REALLY promising! Can't wait for more!
2,280 « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152