FanFiction.Net
for Soul Scars

10/14/2022 c13 jimmy.oz
Just thought about it but the bond is really going to suck if the Basilisk bites him and during the tri wizard tournament rather it is at the end with him being hit with a cruciatus or the dragon. then there is also that pink toad that deserves death. worse is because of him seeing a mind healer no one is going to believe him if he says that Voldemort is back.
10/14/2022 c12 jimmy.oz
Too be honest since he didn't break any rules i think Snape should be the one punished after all he did put his hands on a student that is known to be abused so it was bound to happen for him to fight back. plus everyone knows how snape feels about harry.
10/14/2022 c8 jimmy.oz
great chapter keep up the good work. loved how the floo problem happened especially with him blowing it up lol. surprise he isn't charged for it though then again she is the head of the Police.
10/14/2022 c4 jimmy.oz
I actually feel bad for Tracey since if i remember she was a half blood and was protected by Daphne being there with her most of the time at least in stories. curious if they could just take him to see Pomphrey in order for her to heal most of his issues and if the scars on them would disappear or not.
10/14/2022 c3 jimmy.oz
Seems like Hermione will be the more important one of the girls here but i could be wrong. hopefully the others will get just as much attention.
10/14/2022 c1 jimmy.oz
I am more curious about what happen with Daphne and Susan if they had scars as well or if Hermione got that part. i know the parents and aunt will know the reason for those two but you would expect them to actually try and find the boy to stop the scars on them happening.
10/12/2022 c13 Lesskarr Wolf
So i came across this story yesterday and while i been mostly enjoying it the last few chapters or more have been causing me to reconsider now i can understand you wanting to make or have things be realistic but there is such a thing as going to far or wanting to be too realistic so again while i do appreciate what your trying to do im not really sure if i can or will continue reading this if this is how your going to handle harry or things between harry and the girls or others
10/7/2022 c53 crow2008
Hallelujah, lazoarus has risen from the real world.

Dude, this is super awesome to see you back on here. I don’t know how in the hell I had missed the notifications on this. But hey, the notifications system here is not the greatest in the world.

Please come back soon and continue this story.
10/6/2022 c53 1peruvianprincess
You’re back! Yay!
10/3/2022 c13 Guest
although my review seems to be missing or deleted, I'm glad hermoine apologized for the slap
10/2/2022 c12 Guest
I'll premise this chap. review with this: I love what you're doing and this story is a very good example of hurt and comfort.

Something I really dislike about how you present it though is how everyone constantly remarks that he's not at fault for being "broken", as you use so regularly, but when he does something that makes him out to be the asshole as a direct result of trauma, he suddenly is the only one at fault. Snape grabbed the boy during a very clear panic attack and now he has to take responsibility for fighting back with a month of detention? I don't buy that Dumbledore nor Grant would allow that for a second. Hermoine supposedly has spent most of her youth researching how to deal with trauma victims, and yet she smacks him upon sight after he wakes up from an hours-long sleep. I realize she was also hurt, but I feel this is incredibly out of character for her, maybe if Susan had done it I would believe it more, but not the caring and reflective Hermoine. Not a single one tried to slow the whole situation down, everybody seemed in a mad dash to either force him to calm down with hugs or get inflamed at him when he's obviously having an episode.

The apology with the Hufflepuffs was a great example of how to take responsibility, however, the adults aren't treating this situation with the kid gloves that are needed, especially for a known abuse victim. Putting a kid known with stability issues in a contact sport was their first mistake, secondly, they put way too much emphasis on him to act normal in a school that has bullying issues.

Overall if I had to give a one-sentence summary of my problem, it would be that these 11-12 year olds are incredibly mature at times when it doesn't seem needed, but downright childish at crucial times.

emotional story though, kudos
10/2/2022 c53 19orthankg1
Very nice.
10/1/2022 c8 13Iron M. Writer
Well haven't read too far in but I'm glad the sociopath thing is being squashed quickly. Does he have some form of mental illness? Most definitely. but he's simply showing too many signs that he's not a sociopath.
10/1/2022 c53 3HP.HG. fan forever
Every bit worth the wait. I'm older and I don't always remember a story if has been idle for some time and had to go back and reread the whole thing. Not complaining, some stories are wort it. Some I re-read anyway. Back to the point. You are a very good writer and I enjoy the dialog you convey and the points you try to make.
I mention the following not to complain or nit-pick, but I have noticed several minor spelling mistakes. I just wanted to mention that they are there if you hadn't noticed but not enough for a re-write.
10/1/2022 c36 3Scabbers1957
Quick question:: if they picked up "Snuffles " why did they see "Wormtails" name as well ? They noted Snuffles by the Griffindore portal, they should have also seen Wormtail as well.

:))