FanFiction.Net
for Soul Scars

10/1/2022 c36 3Scabbers1957
Quick question:: if they picked up "Snuffles " why did they see "Wormtails" name as well ? They noted Snuffles by the Griffindore portal, they should have also seen Wormtail as well.

:))
10/1/2022 c12 zenbone7
the only thing I disagree with is Harry apologizing to the hufflepuffs. 1. competition is not a space for taking it easy, if the rules weren't broken you need to adapt or quit.
2. it's framed as this being the bigger person moment. but apologizing to the mediocre for their mediocrity isn't helping them.
3. if a single player could disrupt your entire game plan you weren't prepared to compete
9/30/2022 c31 19orthankg1
#TheWestWingistheBest #Leoforthewin

Love that scene, and love your wizarding twist.
9/30/2022 c30 3Scabbers1957
I love this story so far, the only thing that does detract from enjoying it, is the spelling mistakes. I would suggest getting a Beta to proof read it before publishing the chapter
Anyway, on with the story.
:))
9/28/2022 c53 Guest
One of the most well written and in depth stories on the site, please start a patreon so we can help fund your story writing to be full time.
9/29/2022 c53 ORKCHILD
Glad to see you back. Looking forward to more of this story. Good job keep it up.
9/28/2022 c53 2DucklynStark
I love this story, and was stoked that you updated. Like I tell all of my favorite authors who take time away from writing for one reason or nother, take as much time as you need, we'll be waiting for you. Take care of your self :)
9/25/2022 c53 gumselund
9/23/2022 c53 nkh1
took 3 days but I read all the chapters. Story is such a great read. Thanks for sharing it with us
9/22/2022 c53 5VA23
Great chapter, and great reasons for Harry to not only compete, but crush it.
9/22/2022 c53 psyshot0385
totally understand life getting in the way of completing projects. glad to see the update and hope that your life will get less hectic and allow for other passions in the future. ... cheers
9/22/2022 c53 1LuckyMadHatter
YOURE BACK! THE STORY IS BACK! THE HYDRA RISES! I was just starting to look for others but i'm so so so fucking happy to see you and this story pop up. Thank you for not killing this story, And i'm glad youre not dead. I really missed your story and how it made me enjoy some things again in this shitty time. Thank you and i can't wait to see more.
9/22/2022 c53 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Great to read another chapter of this story. Good work on the planning for training and including the other champions as well. Thanks for sharing!
9/21/2022 c53 2Elpadre2112
Wow I have to admit I didn't expect this story to come back but I'm glad I was wrong and it was a good surprise to see the interactions between Harry, Hermione, Daphne and Susan again, I look forward to the next chapter, please don't take so long again to upload the next chapter.
9/21/2022 c53 MarinePotterfan
Welcome back. I look forward to the next installment.
2,280 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »