for Take a Breath

6/26/2019 c1 Miss Noctua
Love it so much
5/29/2017 c1 Jenjoremy
Trying so hard not to give up hope! So many beloved lives lost in the season finale and so many weeks ahead before the new season starts! This was a truly wonderful story.
5/28/2017 c1 80shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
This was absolutely amazing and painful and unique and aaaaaahhhhh. Loved it :)
5/26/2017 c1 Shadowpletlove
As I hate how they killed Crowley forever and Cas is dead until at least season 13 episode 16 I wanna say it's the Scooby Dooby Doo episode
5/25/2017 c1 Guest
Nice! I can see this happening in the show-well done.
5/25/2017 c1 Iamsam1013
What a great ending! I hope you tell that story. This was beautifully written. Thanks for sharing!
5/25/2017 c1 13Scarlett7
This was so nicely written. And exactly how I can see things progressing, but I never would have thought of it myself. Of course Sam would go and go and go, trying to take care of things as best he could for his grieving brother until he just can't anymore and it all just hits him and knocks him flat and suddenly, even in his grief, Dean is there to steady him. That is a very likely scenario, but not an obvious one by any means. Very well done.
5/25/2017 c1 Guest
What an amazing way with words you have! This was an utter joy to read, even as it tore a little at my soul. Now I need to go "take a breath"...
5/25/2017 c1 202hollyhobbit101
I love this so much. Sam trying not to think by just being non stop really came through and it seems right when he finally breaks down, like you wrote it at the exact right moment. When he's alone, and he's only just realising how shaky he is and then it all comes crashing down - very realistic. Fantastic story, thanks for sharing!
5/25/2017 c1 Kirsten
I loved this. Poignant and heartbreaking with a couple of funny, hopeful notes at the end.
5/25/2017 c1 9Tuesday Too
Ahhhh wow. This is such an fantastic look at Sam and Dean in the finale aftermath! I really liked Sam's trying to keep it together through lists and not stopping to think, and the fire being the thing to tip him over that edge. I loved Sam and Dean both helping and grounding each other. This whole thing was so sad but I liked the hopeful note of the ending. Lovely work!
5/25/2017 c1 9Linnie McCary
Brilliant. Thanks for sharing here.
5/25/2017 c1 3mckydstarlight
This is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful, but holy crap it hurt!
5/25/2017 c1 Guest
Wow, this was wonderful! I love everything about it, especially the ending on a high note, made me smile. :)
5/25/2017 c1 missingmikey
I really enjoyed the story. Loved the fact that they take turns being the strong one depending on what the other brother needs!