for Of Polygamous Rabbits and Monogamous Foxes

8/2 c1 Guest
WOW fan fic author "mr grimjaw" wrote a fantastic sotry titled "lives in slavery" that really depicts the harshness of racism in our culture! If you support #blacklivesmatter. then check it out!

I must say it is better then this sotry by QUITE a bit! Maybe stop by and leave a review too but dont h8!
1/19 c2 Frosty ginger
What the hell am I reading?... but I must read more
8/9/2019 c1 1IceDragon07
I hope I don't nightmares from this slightly amusing yet scary story. Also, is this my daily dose of URKK OH GOD WHY MUST FANFICS BE SO WEIRD?! If not, I don't know what I just got a dosage of.
6/22/2019 c6 1Cassopeia Beowulf
Hungergames
5/27/2019 c1 Guest
Unbreakable Union of freeborn Republics,
Great Russia has welded forever to stand.
Created in struggle by will of the people,
United and mighty, our Soviet land!

O Party of Lenin, the strength of the people,
To Communism's triumph lead us on!

Through tempests the sunrays of freedom have cheered us,
Along the new path where great Lenin did lead.
To a righteous cause he raised up the peoples,
Inspired them to labour and valourous deed.

O Party of Lenin, the strength of the people,
To Communism's triumph lead us on!

In the victory of Communism's immortal ideal,
We see the future of our dear land.
And to her fluttering scarlet banner,
Selflessly true we always shall stand!

O Party of Lenin, the strength of the people,
To Communism's triumph lead us on!'
5/13/2019 c4 Guest
frankly, I've read the story, but I chose to skip oversome parts of it/reads kinda like sex slavery orsomething just as kinky? why are wildehoppes fans so upset over this? isn't this what they want for nick and judy? they outhta know if there's a sequel to Zootopia, and a relationship/wedding between the two, then, there's got a consummation of the deed, right? how do they think nick and judy are gonna get younv'uns? they sure aint gonna find'em in a patch of nighthowler leaves. what about judy's innards when duh fox duz it? don't these same "fans" of wildehoppes care what happens to her...kinda like rabbirt abuse.
5/12/2019 c57 Guest
I was hoping for a happier ending for nick/he would have the whack jobs...all of them...drink the blueberry juice ala Jonestown...escape with his emotionally and mentally wounded psyche. he'd go into therapy for a few years, if necessary, fall in love with his therapisr (a gorgeous, understanding vixen)….they'd mate/marry and he'd have the happy life he deserves. i's so sick of the drek written about him in fanfiction. i'm tired of him being an emotional, physical punching bag.
5/12/2019 c4 Guest
reads like something from two and a half men/"he is anointed...he is anointed...!
5/12/2019 c57 Guest
still a disappointing ending/was hoping nick would escape, get therapy, and resume a normal life...sounds too much like Jonestown/
5/12/2019 c56 Guest
we...this had a disappointing ending.
5/12/2019 c51 Guest
uhhhhh…..okay.
5/12/2019 c44 Guest
is judy gone...promise?
5/12/2019 c43 Guest
I wish some something would kill the damned rabbits/nick could go free and have a nirmal life
5/12/2019 c37 Guest
I wish nick's mates would kill each other off.
5/12/2019 c35 Guest