for Dangerous Combination

12/8/2018 c1 Moonbayb
What a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.
7/4/2017 c1 Mel
This is officially my head canon. I may have cried :( but that's definitely a good thing. Also, did you hear that Clara might be in a Christmas special? Eeek!
5/29/2017 c1 4Aphraelsan
This was poignant and perfect. This will now be my headcanon for how it went down with Clara, Ashielda, and the Doctor forevermore. I don't typically read Clara-era Who fic (I gobble up all your Sherlolly stories), but this convinced me that maybe I should start!
5/28/2017 c1 4orionshuntingdog
You're one of my favourite authors, and so when I saw in my inbox that you'd written a fic for another of most beloved OTPs (Whouffle is far too neglected) I practically jumped up and down in excitement. And boy, was I not disappointed!
This was gorgeous, and as always your words manage to be simple and yet pack so much emotion in all at once. Your characterisation of both Clara and the Doctor was spot on, and those little details broke my heart. Plus I 100% love the idea of her running into the Doctor like this, and you dealt with that with all the emotional gravity it deserves.
I'm so glad you've been introduced to this wonderful ship (that ended far too soon!) and I hope you write more for them. Thank you!