for The Journey Home

3/19/2018 c2 STC
this one seemed to circle a bit, found myself scrolling through it at light speed - a little repetitive
12/16/2017 c1 101MonkeyPajamas
I'm really jumping around in my reviews aren't I?
Oh well.

Guess what? I can review this knowing they got home, they are home, still together, still happy, and even though Kurt is lying his ass off, he's trying to do the right thing. But he still should tell her. But anyway. They're home.

And he knows why she left. I mean, we didn't WAY BACK IN MAY (OMG), but now we know. And always. Questions, more questions, and never enough answers with these two.

"There was only one thing that he knew for sure and that was that he loved her, that he needed her" excuse my heart eyes.

Some of this seems so far away. Because even though the season just started, it's moved (as always) as such a breakneck pace, it's like oh yeah. The glowing tattoos. We knew nothing 2 months ago!

oh back when we thought just a few months had passed. Not 18 months between them. Oh yeah, wait, I don't like thinking about that. That causes weirdness for me. So I'll ignore it.

In some ways this is the opposite of what really happened. Just because Jane gave up her secrets, while Kurt is still holding them. And it's not an exact opposite, but it is a general opposite. That's apaprently what I notice. (and all that means is sigh, you don't actually write for the show. there would be so many more heart eyes if you did)

Why was it better to run halfway across the world than to talk? Because he would have come with you. Because he would have given up everything to be with you.
And granted, again, we didn't know that. But wow. I can't even process it right now.

"Special Agent Kurt Weller had never been a man who was in touch with his feelings" But when it came to Jane...

"I found her."

I love them snuggling together.

Oh man, just some of this. It's not that it's bad. It's just crazy to read so far after what we now know. That's totally my fault. It's like, I'm reading an AU fic. It's so strange! I'm laughing. It's so serious, but I'm also picturing the episode that happened and it's like... wow I shouldn't have waited until December to review this! We know so much more now.

She's still Jane. She'll always be Jane, and he'll always love her.

"Sleep. Here with Jane." Heart eyes.

I can't stop smiling when they say "I love you"

"You're going to get caught in the spiral again." YEP.

"I just need you" Oh Kurt Weller. You're amazing
10/17/2017 c15 lipamo
oooh what a ride! i am curious what the writers have in store formus but i lnow for sure that this way to work our their emotional baggage und making their way back to NY is pretty hard to beat. you are a hard competition for the show writers. absoluetly love it and i wanna thank you so much for bringing this tomsuch an beautiful ending. - absolutely authentic and still so lovely that i am constantly in a melting condition while reading. thank you so so much!
10/14/2017 c13 Guest
i am a melted piece of flesh right nowmon the floor. and i love it! so much tomwprk through... beautifully done as usual.
10/16/2017 c15 16Scousedancer
A beautiful, fitting finish to a lovely story! Glad that Jane & Kurt have finally made it home, but Im so glad they've found their peace together.
10/15/2017 c14 lipamo
i love how they get even closer - to each other. you show this through all the chapters on a physical and on their dialog level. so beautiful! and how ty deal with her flashback - it is breathtkaingly beautiful!
10/12/2017 c15 23Cheyennes
A great story. I enjoyed it and look forward to seeing g more of your work in the future.
10/11/2017 c12 lipamo
this is so beautiful - these little things and how they reassure and get through all their insecurities and regrets to each other, is wonderul to read. and your theme here - how to forgive yourself - is one of the profoundest things i have ever read in this fanciction context. soooo unbelievable well written! i can only repeat myself about your style of writing. over and over again - thank you!
10/11/2017 c14 16Scousedancer
Terrific chapter! I really love how Kurt has managed to convince Jane, prove to her they are truly in this together. Love too that Jane has accepted its ok for her to be happy & that Kurt is totally sincere about being by her side through all of it, the good and the bad.
10/10/2017 c15 Guest
Bravo! Bravo! Thank you a million times over for these wonderful chapters!
10/10/2017 c15 Annie
wonderful finale! home safe and sound...your writing keeps getting better and better...the details are the making of the work
10/10/2017 c13 Scousedancer
Really,.could Kurt be anymore sweet? After a long, weary trip, Jane's emotional barriers are down so ots not unreasonable she'd feel overwhelmed about the fact Kurt laid out so much money for their trip home. I adored the way he reassured Jane, calmed her down, & made her feel so loved
10/10/2017 c12 Scousedancer
I really loved this chapter! I love that Jane has finally worked out what Kurt has been trying to tell her all along. That they'll be ok and that she needs to forgibe herself, because he already has.
10/10/2017 c15 Spiigrl
Lovely, lovely story, I really enjoyed this. Thanks.
10/10/2017 c15 16Zumkalt
So sweet ending. I like how Kurt can calm Jane's insecurity.
Now they back to home, and they could work together to find the team.
142 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »