FanFiction.Net
for Reaffirmation

6/15/2017 c1 71Tanith2011
Nicely played out missing scene between Steve and Jeannie then with Mike. Understandable for Steve to be angry out of concern for Jeannie and for Mike. You've done a great job showing the close bond the three characters share and just how well they know each other.
6/7/2017 c1 Guest
Loved this short story and I could picture it happening so well. Steve knew Jeannie had messed up but, after the initial shock, he stood up for her and defended her to the hilt. And there was no keeping it from Mike either. Not a lot gets past him. Well written and enjoyable. I just wish it had been longer.
5/30/2017 c1 Guest
Another excellent story from you and a nice treat to see the scene play out that was left out of the episode. Very well done. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you :-)
5/27/2017 c1 Nans
Nicely written WSHH, story.
Poor Jeannie just wanted to help Mike.
Thank you for Sharing with us the readers. Grin!
5/27/2017 c1 Helenem
It's just great to see a new story from you, I always enjoy ones that fill in the blanks of a scene that was just sort of left hanging in the show. Well done!
5/27/2017 c1 JEM
Cool great post. Nice to see more from you. In the whole series there were snippets like this could be expanded into short side stories like this or longer tales making there own full stories.
Hope to see more from you soon
5/27/2017 c1 14Tonyrobbertsen
Excellent story. I almost wondered too what happened between those same moments.
I really believe this has happened between J&S.
I always have asked myself how guilty Steve felt after telling Jeannie Mike paid the house not with his savings. The way he looked after realizing Jeannie didn't know at Jeannie made me assume he felt very bad afraid to have hurt her.
5/27/2017 c1 26Lynn's Stories
I love scene fill-ins. Thanks!
5/27/2017 c1 Amanda England
Thank you for this I to thought it was left a bit undone, I liked the way you had the conversation with Jeannine and Steve and I had to smile when Mike confronted Steve. I could see this happening . Well done, Looking forward to your next offering.
5/27/2017 c1 44EKWTSM9
Nicely done - yep, you filled in another blank!