for Like Swans

Potentially the most beautiful story I've ever read. Spectacular job
2/11/2018 c1 Guest
A beautiful story.
11/27/2017 c1 Guest
Wow this was really poetic and cute. The background of Snowings relationship was adorable,
yet so heartbreaking that they both loved each other so much, but George got in the way.
But still fate interfered and they meet again, standing in the bookstore like they never were separated in the first place. I find little Emma so endearing and her relationship with both of her parents so heart melting, it's rare to see. The swan metaphor was really fitting because they did meet their soulmate and never wanted anyone else. The fact that MM wanted Emma to have something from David even if she never saw him again is so heartfelt and beautiful. ”We’ll do this like we do everything, like swans”
The epilogue was the perfect way to end a story like this, I also like that Wilby got a small cameo.
9/3/2017 c1 7Mia Story
perfect
7/7/2017 c1 15MickeyRos
This story is just adorable. I really love how you managed to work the fairytale aspects into the story so seamlessly.
5/31/2017 c1 Guest
That was such a cute and sweet story! Than you
5/29/2017 c1 14Lacorra
Cute little story.. WIth a happy ending... And a sweet ending for Regina too. (I liked that little peace offering)
5/28/2017 c1 Guest
Lovely, simply lovely.
5/28/2017 c1 atlolevad
oh this was jut beautiful! i loved reading it so much! the show is utterly terrible, but these characters. ugh i love them so much.
5/28/2017 c1 Guest
Absolutely amazing fic!
5/28/2017 c1 NarnianGriff23
I love love love it, wit the swans and the punchy snow and wilby 3 eehhh. 8D
5/28/2017 c1 5Bwayrox
All kind of feels in this beautiful story! Thank you for continuing to write snowing and charming family fics!
5/27/2017 c1 86Lilac Moon
That was so beautiful! I absolutely loved this. Thank you.
5/27/2017 c1 423justanoutlaw
Oh my goodness, this was so beautiful and emotional, I nearly cried! I loved this so much!
5/27/2017 c1 Guest
oh my god? i am in charming fam heaven right now.
23 Page 1 2 Next »