for Lion King 3: the Rise of Simba

2/22 c1 mufasa kifalme
I really enjoyed reading a lot of the chapters of this story, but I had actually lost the story a while back, now I'm kind of lost, which chapter had Simba meeting Scar's old guard, I remember that one of the members of the old guard said something about realizing that the prophesy was really about Simba returning to reclaim his throne, and they were all on Pride Rock.
1/3 c29 AWSR
Ah, so this is how we meet the Outlanders. Very interesting! I thought Nuka might have been the cub they found and lo and behold. I'm really curious to see what happens next. :)
9/26/2019 c29 Hennessy Garcia
Can’t wait for the next chapter. Also, I think Simba has depression. It will be really great if he has depression and anxiety or PTSD in the story.
9/26/2019 c27 Hennessy
This story is amazing. Also, I think you should write stuff about depression and anxiety, because I feel like Simba has it. I know if I read stories about it, or watch videos about people talking about it. It makes me feel like I’m not alone. Also, sorry about my spelling, I am blind and I am dictating with my phone, and sometimes it messes up. God bless you.
9/22/2019 c29 LouisianaFan1
Many new events coming up both in Pride Lands and Outlands. Both places could bring surprises in the future. It would be great if Nuka went over to the Pride Lands and helped them beat Scar. So much could happen. We just have to wait and see.
9/23/2019 c29 22BlackLouie
I have a bad feeling about those lions that came into the Outlands to meet Scar...
9/22/2019 c29 10T-Rock14
I can only imagine the two cubs are Kovu and Vitani, and the lionesses are what will become Zira's army.
Either way, I'm really glad you got round to updating. This has been one of my favourite fanfics on The Lion King that I've found as of yet, and I'm really hopeful that this momentum can keep rolling. Keep up the good work.
T-Rock14
7/4/2019 c28 320No Fate 1990
Superb Chaptet
7/4/2019 c1 No Fate 1990
Extraordinary Chapter
6/17/2018 c28 10T-Rock14
I will say this: Good decisions were made when I decided to follow and favourite this fanfiction.
I've always been a massive fan of Kopa (Albeit not as fanatical as SOME members of the fandom), and was always curious as to how he could be fit into the canon of The Lion King, seeing as he is sub-canon.
You've managed to do that perfectly, whilst introducing a fresh and unique character in the form of Kicheko, who I've come to regard as one of my favourite fanmade characters at the moment.
As for Kopa, I feel like you're nailing his character to a tee. The way you've portrayed him is exactly how I'd imagine Kopa would conduct himself characteristically.
I sincerely hope you make his eventual demise as emotionally charged as possible, though. I'm not asking for heartbreak on the level of The Last of Us, but you know what I mean.
Whatever the case, keep up the good work. This is one of my favourite fanfictions that I'm currently following, and I hope to see more updates in the near future.
Kind regards,
T-Rock14
6/5/2018 c28 3lionkingfactsguy3
It's NUKA!
4/12/2018 c28 Implode explode
Not bad I liked to see simbas training pay off specially with kiara on the way. I think you should make kiara and kion twins, usually lions are pregnant for 3 months and kiara does not look 3 months older then kion.
It wasn’t to hard to guess that cub at the end was nuka, unless you plan on bringing in some other cub from another pride.
4/11/2018 c28 Jazzzzy
Awesome chapter!. The wait will definitely be a major pain but I’m prepared to wait for you to upload it’ll be so cool to see what happens next aha.
4/10/2018 c28 LouisianaFan1
Nice chapter with good action in it. I really prefer this story. You have a real flare for describing the characters and their actions. Keep up the good work and I hope you do well on your finals in school. That should be your main focus right now as the story can pick up at any time in the future. See you in the summer.
4/10/2018 c28 Gokiara
How long has rafiki been telling the story for? You might have to have a nighty night chapter because it sounds like it’ll take acouple days to tell. Such a long wait I hope you get extra spare time so you can write another chapter, it’ll be boring on FanFiction without you.
454 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »