for Lion King 3: the Rise of Simba

Superb Chaptet
7/4 c1 No Fate 1990
Extraordinary Chapter
6/17/2018 c28 10T-Rock14
I will say this: Good decisions were made when I decided to follow and favourite this fanfiction.
I've always been a massive fan of Kopa (Albeit not as fanatical as SOME members of the fandom), and was always curious as to how he could be fit into the canon of The Lion King, seeing as he is sub-canon.
You've managed to do that perfectly, whilst introducing a fresh and unique character in the form of Kicheko, who I've come to regard as one of my favourite fanmade characters at the moment.
As for Kopa, I feel like you're nailing his character to a tee. The way you've portrayed him is exactly how I'd imagine Kopa would conduct himself characteristically.
I sincerely hope you make his eventual demise as emotionally charged as possible, though. I'm not asking for heartbreak on the level of The Last of Us, but you know what I mean.
Whatever the case, keep up the good work. This is one of my favourite fanfictions that I'm currently following, and I hope to see more updates in the near future.
Kind regards,
T-Rock14
6/5/2018 c28 3lionkingfactsguy3
It's NUKA!
4/12/2018 c28 Implode explode
Not bad I liked to see simbas training pay off specially with kiara on the way. I think you should make kiara and kion twins, usually lions are pregnant for 3 months and kiara does not look 3 months older then kion.
It wasn’t to hard to guess that cub at the end was nuka, unless you plan on bringing in some other cub from another pride.
4/11/2018 c28 Jazzzzy
Awesome chapter!. The wait will definitely be a major pain but I’m prepared to wait for you to upload it’ll be so cool to see what happens next aha.
4/10/2018 c28 LouisianaFan1
Nice chapter with good action in it. I really prefer this story. You have a real flare for describing the characters and their actions. Keep up the good work and I hope you do well on your finals in school. That should be your main focus right now as the story can pick up at any time in the future. See you in the summer.
4/10/2018 c28 Gokiara
How long has rafiki been telling the story for? You might have to have a nighty night chapter because it sounds like it’ll take acouple days to tell. Such a long wait I hope you get extra spare time so you can write another chapter, it’ll be boring on FanFiction without you.
4/9/2018 c28 AfuaxBoga
LOL. Whatever you say, dude.

People have opinions you know.
4/9/2018 c28 Hailz
Not exactly one of your best chapters what’s the point in malka and his guard helping simba fight when simba can pretty much beat them one after the other but atleast it explains simbas personality and how he’s so big and muscular in TLK2. You should have been less descriptive with the cub at the end it sounds like nuka. Hope I’m still here after the break.
4/9/2018 c28 Repoman
Sorry man, I forgot. Better remember the whole guest bonus thing we talked about, shake things up abit.
4/9/2018 c28 Repoman
Best of luck on your break I will miss reading it regularly. Is the cub nuka? I cackled abit when you mentioned smelly
4/9/2018 c28 Chikeraking
Wierd I didn’t notice you posted a new chapter. I liked it. It’s good that you’re going to continue one of your stories on your time off if you didn’t I think I’d forget about you. Joke joke take the time to reflect and make a smashing comeback
4/8/2018 c28 Nicki
That was some response you gave to your guest, AfuaxBoga. I think I'll reserve my constructive criticism for someone who can handle it.
4/8/2018 c28 Mickey
I liked your other chapters better. But its getting there.
447 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »