FanFiction.Net
for Factorio effect

12/22/2023 c4 ZeroisGreater
Good writing but very confusing

so pretty much a human from 'our world' was transported into a multiverse of different games in 'our world' by Death, and it asked our protagonist to stop Shepard (Death asked a mortal, why can't they do it themselves?). It would be more interesting that the biters existed in the equation.
8/21/2023 c3 A
Concept is interesting but there’s absolutely no update consistency and I’m unsure whether this is abandoned or if it’s still alive. Interesting, but it doesn’t really take me anywhere.
5/19/2023 c4 noblezbalah
love this ff , very unique from other ffs on ff just hope that you get back to writing , if you can.
10/3/2022 c4 Spartanhybrid1.5
Update this please if your still able I’m definitely looking forward to the Normandy crews reaction let alone the citadel at large
8/14/2022 c4 1Check Your Premise
I was honestly expecting the payoff this chapter, sad to see I won't get it.
I hope all is well with you.
8/14/2022 c3 Check Your Premise
I'm enjoying this story, I hope the payoff in the next chapter is good.
8/14/2022 c1 Check Your Premise
You have a hook for the story, let's see if you can develop the plot now.
4/8/2021 c4 Guest
Dissapointing that such a good premise and building upon factorio and mass effect ended in four tiny chapters. This is the first fiction I read about mass effect universum where the MC does something interesting to defeat the reapers nearly all the others have the same type of bs of si being transported into me universum in the cannon timeline and being nothing more than a simple distraction, there are so little fictions that have empire building and utilising whole power and resources of a solar system is quite high on empire building scale.
2/5/2021 c4 Imperial Guard 1337
Hurrah for tech!
7/5/2020 c4 hellbringer2
hey any chance is this story still being made
10/13/2019 c4 5Glasses Writer
...This is abandoned...
6/13/2019 c4 Guest
Hi... I love what your doing, and the Fighters you described seem similar to the Halo Longsword, with Automatic Spartan lasers. Are we going to get a UNSC Infinity thats 30 KM long with Mac cannons capable of accelerating 8000 ton slugs at 16000 km per second? PLEASE... Do do... The Infinity is a GODLY powerful ship normally, but on something that size, you could DOUBLE all the numbers involved on those guns, maybe even triple. (Id Just stick with the 8000 ton slug, but ramp it up to 48000 KM per second. It would be 3 times the impact, and generate upwards of 10 gigatons EASILY. The standard CR08 Mac, which the infinity has 4 of, 2 in front 2 on the rear, can generate VAST craters 7km in Diameter. DEEP Craters. So Yeah. Lots of Firepower, lots of Flexibility... And not depending on mass relay technology with the ability to slipspace itself RIGHT BEHIND THE REAPERS FOR SURPRISE YOU KNOW WHAT)
6/13/2019 c4 Guest
Give him 40k Imperial Warlord Titans as his standard infanty. things with powerclaws would BE HELL for the Reapers...
6/15/2019 c4 Nocturnal Ace
Please don't tell me this on indefinite hiatus
5/4/2019 c4 Redaer Copious
I enjoyed reading this however brief it was thank you for sharing thjs story.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »