for The Fury that was Evans

7/25/2019 c1 TheExiledOfCamelot
It's pretty good but you need someone to go over, like a beta. Your plot is GREAT but not so good execution. That said I do enjoy reading it.

Things to remember with character:

-Have Nick speak in a commanding way, seeming cold to everyone he talks to except his sibling's and Harry. This will make him mirror the Canon version.(Obviously can't be exactly the same.

-Have a small amount of background on Jacob and Dawn, like what they do in the agency. Special Ops, infiltration, ect.

- Try and avoid usingIwhen writing it doesn't sound as good.

AWESOME PLOT

PS This is the longest review I have ever written.
6/27/2019 c3 2spnfan2005
Love it please write more. Maybe have like a flashback scene where they explain to harry how they are related to him and then have them go to greengots to do the inheritance test
6/22/2019 c3 starhoney
Albus gets what he deserves
6/20/2019 c2 Giean86
I like the story plot although I do have a few things to say about how it is written. I hope you don't mind or get offended.
1. the sequencing of the story is a bit rushed.
2. there are some spelling errors (which can be annoying to some readers)
3. the story needs more substance, and;
4. you might want to get a beta reader or proofread each chapter before posting.
that's all I have to say. Again I don't mean to offend you in some type of way.
6/19/2019 c3 nightwing27
I'm glad I don't work or go to school I can write all day
6/16/2019 c3 Guest
1 don't make I'm sorry out of one chapter there's only two but it sounds like Harry's going to go to the state's what time frame is he going on will it be with the alien attack or meeting the heroes having them wrapped around his little fingers you have a huge option here what kind of Harry Potter do you want do you want him to go to Hogwarts is he going to meet Spiderman
6/16/2019 c3 SkylerHollow
Interesting so far. There were a few errors, most of them looked like auto-corrects so would say go back through and check on things. For ideas on where to go that you asked for, first thing is: Will this be a Hogwarts school story or a Harry in the Avengers story? If both universes are following canon timeline Harry would be about 30 during the battle of New York. With how it seems Dumbledore has plans I would assume this is a Harry goes to school story. If it's that I would say, will Harry be trained like a Shield agent? If the timelines are moved will the Avengers be allies during his fights with Tom? Also how intense do you want the obvious conflict between Albus and Fury? Which ever path you pick I look forward to see where it goes.
4/6/2019 c2 deathwearsblack
please update when you can.
2/1/2018 c2 Vampireking40
Good story looking forward to what happens next and what Dumbledore will do to get the Dursley released from jail with all the charges that they have against both of them. Harry is with family and a much safer family then the Dursley that is all should matter.
1/11/2018 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1/8/2018 c2 Guest
English isn't your first language, is it? Please get a beta as your spelling stinks, and your grammar is poor.
1/6/2018 c2 anja.quickert.9
:-)
1/6/2018 c2 6ShotaroxPhillip
the story is interesting but the grammar and spell could be a bit better, cause I had a hard time trying to understand some of the story.
1/5/2018 c2 geekymom
Loved this story! Thanks
1/2/2018 c1 mattcun
i cant wait to see the next chapter
19 Page 1 2 Next »