for The Golden Mage (Adopted from Damien Falls)

7/21/2018 c2 5TheJSmooth
Get back here and work on this lol this has potential man
5/3/2018 c2 5Dr4g0nb411z
Can’t wait to see this continued its awesome!
2/27/2018 c2 6Gamer of Action44D
First two chapters aren't that different than the original, but I'm excited to see what you do with this story. I'd mostly prefer Bardock/Erza because I like Erza/crossover shippings like that. That's because I find Jellal so BORING, that and I was introduced to Erza and Fairy Tail in general from one of said fanfictions.
10/25/2017 c2 Guest
Bardock x Mira all the way
9/5/2017 c2 Navyseal
Wow this chapter was awsome so good job and keep it up!
9/5/2017 c2 1177
Yo this story has caught by attention and it seems interesting so keep it up and for the pairing Bardock x Mira would be cool but you gotta admit the mira x laxus pairing is badass so I would go with Bardock x Erza for this story cause it just seems better.
9/4/2017 c2 kakarotsanmistic
again awesome chapter Bro keep it up and pair between bardock x mira
9/4/2017 c2 Guest-Questioner
I am sorry but,

I see barely cognitive thoughts here, Basically,

Everything is just feeling like, bardock-fairy tail-fairy tail-bardock-fairy tail-fairy tail

laymen terms he-said-this-they-said-that

it was still quite readable but the pace for it felt way to fast for me.

Otherwise it is okay!
9/4/2017 c2 SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta
Glad to see you picked up this story. There aren't enough good Bardock fics, he's a fun character.
In regards to pairings, putting Bardock with Erza or Mira would be weird. They're much younger than him.
Also, about power levels, Bardock may have been at 10k at one point in the movie, but he had a fee major fights after that, so hos power should have increased significantly.
6/21/2017 c1 Et Qui Metit
Great story! I feel that this has a lot of potential, and on the pairing I would say MiraXBardock. Erza pairings have been beaten to death, I still like them but I like Mira pairings better. Either way, I'll still read it. Keep up the good work, I hope you update soon!
6/3/2017 c1 Guest
Let's not pair Bardock with anyone from Earth Land. I have a better idea: the destruction of Planet Vegeta not only sent him into the past, but also sent Gine to the very world he now resides in. However, the transit caused her to lose her memories, barely able to recall her own name. She roams around until she and Bardock cross paths again. He sticks to her, determined to help her remember her past.
6/2/2017 c1 Guest
Very interesting. I look forward to future chapters of this.
6/2/2017 c1 4Joking4ever56
This story has caught my interest. I'd like to see more of this and for the pairing Barddock x Erza sounds pretty cool considering that she pretty much has some saiyan attitude and that she could probably keep Barddock in check, but if I may throw in another pairing choice why not Braddock x Juvia? Now I know that seems a bit strange but seeing how she acts towards Gray in the anime it would be funny to see how Braddock would react and deal with the girl and her constant affection and slight weirdness. Just give it a thought.
6/1/2017 c1 obito
Bardock x Erza
5/29/2017 c1 kakarotsanmistic
awesome story so you have my support so keep it up... I want some dbz style action like punching shockwaves that shock the entire landmass and heavy lifting scene like mountains buildings and cars buses and asteroids and Lot's of destruction in dbz style than your story will became more interesting and worth reading your story... and don't make bardock weak and underpowered because you already know how op and strong dbz characters are specially goku vegeta and gohan and saiyan so better remain this .. and please I want action pack story so please add that kind of stuff and pair bardock with someone. and thanks for the chapter and update soon... and use power levels like how much powers bardock will use like 1% or 2% something... and even base bardock can solo ft..
18 Page 1 2 Next »