for Elusive Spirits

8/31/2020 c1 Guest
NoOOooOoOoOoOo
8/23/2020 c18 Guest
Idk why this doesn’t have more reviews this story is one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read
8/19/2020 c18 10Hada
This story was so beautifully written.
Thank you. You wrote the grief of each character so... real, I could feel it. I was in tears the whole time.
And the relationship between Kya and Lin was so heartwarming.
I loved your take on Zuko and Lin’s relationship, too. And when he referred to her as his child I sobbed, too.
I love this so so much.
6/5/2020 c5 Guest
I've re-read this fic too many times to count, I love it, specially the beggining (and specially this chapter). You did a great job of making the characters cope with Lin's "death" ( of course specifically Kya). I love angsty fics and something about the finality of death is very poetic to me, albeit sad. Anyway great writing :)))
1/22/2020 c17 gabumon7
I don't see how this is rated 'm' it was pretty tame on the violence and sexual content.
Loved the story , would have liked more detail on the police fight at the beginning and the escape of Lin.
1/2/2020 c6 Kijjjjii
Baaaaaad reviews
Goof chapter
1/2/2020 c4 Lol.Juujj
Siuwusjejdhdhdy
10/9/2018 c17 Guest
Great chapter. The tone you've been hitting throughout the fic is spot on. And this chapter was a highlight! Serious and funny, I enjoyed it a lot. I hope I don't have to wait long for the next part.
8/16/2018 c15 das-schrecken
A very good chapter! A very good story! I am waiting for the next update.
8/15/2018 c15 guest
yay! That reunion was everything I wanted! Thank you so much for updating
7/14/2018 c14 Guest
Come on! I want to see the big reunion.
5/6/2018 c14 Guest
Can you please continue? I want to see Kya and Lin reunite! This is sooo good
4/25/2018 c14 guest
ahhh! you can't end like that! Please upgrade soon. This is really good and I want to see everyone's reactions, especially Kya's.
3/31/2018 c13 Guest
Dammit, i am at the edge of the chair! So close, they are so close!

Need Kya/Lin reunion so bad! Fingers crossed that we will get one of their pows soon but you write all character's pows brilliantly and spot-on so just really excited for next chapter!

Amazing work!
1/18/2018 c12 Guest
This is SO getting good, keep it going!
21 Page 1 2 Next »