for A Dragon's Roar

15h c1 digijim95
Very excited to start this finally. Finding our first wanting nail early in the survival of Johanna Lannister, her influence molding Cersei will be exciting, and it’s good to see a Cersei who hasn’t given up on her dreams in favour of her children as she was in GoT. Also excited to see Ser Barristan before the kings guard becomes a joke.
9/29 c44 Guest
Thank you for writing this fanfic. This is most satisfying fanfic I read.
9/26 c5 DevilishPotato
All the things she had thought of him, I really hope something happens that makes her realize how dumb she was before because the pairing says OC and Cersei so I am assuming Daeron is the OC and I really hope this isn't some kind of spare prince moment when they are bethrowed
9/23 c44 Guest
Absolutely loved this story! Well done
9/22 c44 CaliGirl90288
Beautiful! (btw it's a nit but I don't think they'd say they "christen" the baby, maybe "we name you"?)
9/20 c44 DudeBroMan
Just binged this story the past few days. What a lovely tale! I appreciated your character work most of all - this is definitely one of the best ASOIAF fanfics I've come across.
9/15 c44 Guest
Hey wanted to ask will you post your Farwynd Oc on this site
9/5 c7 Aavv21
God.. So much monologue. So much fucking monologue for for just a few sentences.! Can you please cut down on the crap? So much fillers.. every fucking chapter
9/5 c4 Aavv21
Why is it so Cringy to read? It's like every little action will make their heart explode with emotions and whatnot. These are just full of useless fillers and nothing else. Just pointless drawn out conversations and too much fake sweetness. It's just so Cringy to read.
8/31 c9 Guest
I honestly thought aerys would pull some bullshit and forse viserys to fight daeron.
9/1 c44 xXMoonlitSorrowsXx
I can't believe this story is over! I love the AU, it's so different and original. I love Daeron and his relationships with his friends and Cersei!
8/10 c28 Guest
Ch 28 in regards to my favorite POV other then daeron and cersei given that they are sort of the main characters jaime rhaella Ned and rhaegar
8/1 c44 38champblaze
I found this story recently and I enjoyed it. It was hard to not read all at once as it draws you in some time. Thank you for a good story.
8/1 c44 43TheRagFromTheCrag
pretty sure someone's posted this without your consent:

httpwbnv. in/a/21h5UPP
7/28 c44 Guest
After reading through the story, I have to say that it was enjoyable. The best way I can describe it is Fire Emblem-esque.
2,826 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »