FanFiction.Net
for A Dragon's Roar

5/17/2022 c43 3rebfan90
great chapter p
5/17/2022 c42 catemperor402
I've been here since chapter ten and it was an absolute pleasure. This is one of my favorite got fics on this site so thank you very much for all these memories
5/17/2022 c43 Kalstorm99
nice chapter
5/17/2022 c43 The Advocate7
Long live Daeron the Third of his name baby! This was an awesome chapter mate, again sad to see it end but awesome nonetheless from start to finish. Glad to hear you’re still going to finish OBAS 2 and if you do write a true born Baratheon fanfic, then that would be the best thing ever but I understand if you want to take a break or are done with this fandom. Again awesome chapter mate and I can’t wait for the last one.
5/17/2022 c43 TehStorm
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to seeing the epilogue, i hope we will see the mc and Cersei's children...
5/17/2022 c43 IWantSmartMCs
I love the callbacks to previous mentions of Arthur's doubts! it was a great look into how he was able to (with help) return to reality. I like to imagine someone updating the white book in the future with their exploits at the Wall.

I can't wait to see what your next story is!
5/17/2022 c43 2GoMagikarp
I don't have anything to say, but that I read the chapter and I liked it.
5/17/2022 c43 4Tertius711
Followed this story since chapter one. It’s been a long ride and I’m looking forward to its end
5/17/2022 c43 Lord Mortensen
Awesome! Please update it soon!
5/17/2022 c43 24Apex616
If you want ideas for other series to write about, I can wholeheartedly recommend Arcane/League of Legends.
5/17/2022 c43 55kira444
Not gonna lie, you got me hooked with that antihero OC/Poison Ivy story. I myself have been playing around with writing a story where Batman begins his hero career as a vampire asserting dominance over Gotham. A bit scared to write it though with my lack of experience in writing comic fanfiction.
5/17/2022 c43 46TheRagFromTheCrag
Way I see it you might as well dip into Anime, something like Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Pokémon, or Dragon Ball
5/17/2022 c42 PinkFlower2
Loving your story! I look forward to your next chapter!
5/14/2022 c42 KHD6
Great chapter ! and thank you for your hard work on this fic overall. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters
5/13/2022 c42 Hkt29
It looks like Lysa and Cat will be happy with their marriages.
2,891 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »