FanFiction.Net
for A Dragon's Roar

6/1/2017 c1 1Jameskennedy707
Loving the story already keep it up man.

Dont know if you meant that it will be Dragons vs Dragons but Dareon with some dragons would be badass.
5/31/2017 c1 1Evaline101
I'm very curious to where this will go. Can't wait. I also can't wait for your future stories for Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, but mostly: A Wolf's Pride and The Western Wolf.
5/31/2017 c1 30Sparky She-Demon
Interesting start. Will be reading onward!
5/31/2017 c1 TheBlackFire
I love seeing OC Targ stories, and seeing as your Bolton story is quite good i'm really excited about this! Good first chapter, looking forward to the next :D
5/31/2017 c1 95TMI Fairy
Actually I was looking forward to Cersei suffocating Tyrion - I was thinking that with no Tryion she would have hanged in 299 after Stannis took KL after the Battle of the Blackwater. But then Joanna entered the room ...

I don't care for the number of perspectives - you can have ten narrators per chapter as far as I am concerned :)
Borys
5/31/2017 c1 3Pieter250
Wow! This story has the potential to become very good!

Robert's rebellion just turned even more in the favor of the rebels. Daeron and the Westerlands will most likely fight with them.

Don't worry about the fact that Targ OC stories are done before. It is an interesting concept on its own, so there is a lot you can do with it. Brother rivalry, Cersei that actually sees Tyrion as her brother, Joanna Lannister is still alive, ... this is exciting!
5/31/2017 c1 3doRodrigo
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
5/31/2017 c1 Auspicious Orangutan
Awesome first chapter. I love fics that show characters in a new light, a fic where Cersei isnt one of the main antagonist is always a breath of fresh air. Au Targ family fics are usually pretty interesting now matter what and since most your other fics are pretty aw├Ęsome I'm excited for more. Oh and the perspective thing, personally I dont think it matters, I liked how this chapter flooed. But single perspective per chapter is just as enjoyable.
5/31/2017 c1 1MrSir17
Can't wait for more! Very interesting so far, and yea these fics are pretty common place. But I always enjoy seeing the different takes on a similar premise. Looking foreword to yours
5/30/2017 c1 5War Sage
Great start
5/30/2017 c1 Guest
I really like this Targaryen fanfics, your right there are one or two about Daeron the second son of Aerys, but none like the way you have started off. I really like the way you have Daeron resenting Rhaegar, it's original. Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/30/2017 c1 A fan
LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY! I don't mind having two perspectives in a chapter. I think instead of picking one way to write just let what ever you feel like writing take place on its own. I don't want you to feel restricted in anyway because this story has such promise and I look forward to additional chapters.

I enjoy the creativity you added to the storyline. I always disliked how Cersei's life turned out. It was a horrible childhood with a father not showing any care or affection and a mother that died so young. However it was her marriage to Robert that always made me understand and sympathize with her for cheating on her husband since divorce was never an option (for it brought shame to the woman). I don't like this timeline socially accepting dominant men compared to women lacking so much freedom that it was stifling. That's why I hope your story will provide her with an alternative lifetime of better memories. (Also I found it so ironic that Robert wanted Lyanna because she was so wild compared to other women but if he had a true relationship with Cersei he would see that she always wanted to sword fight as well. He had that type of woman all along.)

Anyway thanks for posting! Your story deserves a million comments for the first chapter alone ;)
5/30/2017 c1 Guest
Pretty good idea you should really move forward with the story.
5/30/2017 c1 purple
I've always wondered how Cersei's life would have been different had Joanna survived. It's well written and interesting. Can't wait to read more.
5/30/2017 c1 14Jedi Knight Ryan
I like the two perspectives per chapter, makes you feel like your reading George RR Martin's books. and this is a great concept! i've been trying to figure out a GOT stirs myself for years, i would assume this follows the books more then the show.
2,846 « Prev Page 1 .. 179 186 187 188 189 190 Next »