FanFiction.Net

I love it
5/30/2017 c1 wbdionisio
Good job
5/30/2017 c1 SkittlezxBabex146
I like it cant wait till his rebellion
5/30/2017 c1 2FireKing500
Yes, I have been hoping for a story like this where Rhaegar has a younger brother by a few years (what is the age difference?) who will fight against his father due to his madness and his brother due to his stupidity. But in my thoughts, the younger male Targ is a champion of the Stranger and has abilities with fire and shadows. So will there be a pairing between Cersei and Daeron since Joanna survived once Aerys makes Rhaegar marry Elia? I hope you have quick updates because I want MORE!

Can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the great work.
5/30/2017 c1 8Hail King Cerion
I like it. And having the pairing be with cersei certainly changes quite a bit. Expecting the next chapter!
5/30/2017 c1 Aegon Blacksteel
Just write what you think will be best for the story. It depends on how main characters you plan to have for this story.

It's an interesting AU concept if Aerys and Rhaella had another child born earlier than Viserys. Not to mention Dareon as a character appears interesting. A young dragon who seems like a normal second born son with a streak of resentment hidden underneath his polite personality towards his elder brother. Only thing is not clear is how old Daeron compared to his brother though.

Having Joanna alive in this AU feels like a mixed bag. First, because it seems to happen for no reason. Why did she survive? What changed that enabled her to survive giving birth to Tyrion. Not to mention we know so little of her that people tend to give characters like Joanna sueish traits.

That being said. I am not much of a fan of stories where they are multiple AUs in one story unless they are connected. For instance, if you are having A then it will lead to being B then to C. It shouldn't be A occurring independently of C and somehow come together, those patterns can wreck a story. If you are having an AU everything should be connected to illustrate what's different from canon. As opposed to
5/30/2017 c1 7raw666
Good start and I wonder how this will play out.
5/30/2017 c1 Darkcush
A well written story with a fresh plot, can't wait to see what's in store here. I like the idea of a 2nd dance of dragons. I'm hoping this civil war will be more epic then the canon rebellion was. It's also nice to see a non psychotic/bashed Cercei.

As for the perspectives, I don't mind having 2 or three difference views a chapter as long as Daeron and Cercei get their spotlight. Honestly you do whatever is comfortable to you.
5/30/2017 c1 Guest
I like this!
5/30/2017 c1 Moonlight1864
I'm really excited to be reading your version of a Targaryen OC story. This is also the first Targeryen story I've read that was not centred on Rheagar so I'm looking forward to seeing another Targaryen's perspective on Roberts Rebellion other than Rhaegar. I was hoping that you would also consider changing the rating of the story to M because that's as you will have a much larger spectrum of topics that you can add to your story and I'm personally a fan of M-rated stories? If you choose not to change the story to an M-rating I'm fine with that too! Lastly, I just wanted to say that I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
5/30/2017 c1 7NightStalker92
On one hand, you're starting out with some big AUs. Automatic points in my book, upsetting the cart early and in some rather... large fashions.

On the other hand, OC/Cersei automatically makes me feel sick. And not the good kind either.

On the third hand, Our Blades are Sharp was a goddamn great story of yours.
2,891 « Prev Page 1 .. 183 190 191 192 193