FanFiction.Net
for A Dragon's Roar

7/9/2022 c44 Dracon90
I like the ending, as well as leaving it a bit open-ended; leaving it to the reader's imagination of what could happen in the future. That being said it'd be cool if you used this fic as the 'base' of possible future crossovers (or even original additions). Some good ones would be Warcraft, Elder Scrolls (bit overdone but still good), Dragon Age, LOTR, Warhammer Fantasy, and Inheritance Cycle just to name a few. Warcraft I always thought would cross well with a bunch of different fandoms due to already having established 'portals to different worlds' thing going on. Dragon Age has those magic mirror things as well (can't remember the name) that was even used as a premise for crosses before if I'm not mistaken. Those are just a few you can mix and match them in a whole bunch of different ways, but the point is having this particular 'universe' as the base and going from there.

Even if you never do any crosses any time soon, I hope you do one in the future.
7/9/2022 c44 22RLD Flame-point Callie-co
Thank you for finishing this. I know it wasn't easy at times but I'm grateful that you persevered and have finally brought this amazing story to a very satisfying end.
I'm normally not a big fan of stories featuring OCs as the main character, and I definitely did not like the canon Cersei, so you deserve to be congratulated for creating something that proved to be an exception on both counts. You did a great job breathing life into Daeron's character, making him feel like a real person with flaws and insecurities, not an over-idealized self-insert or vehicle for the author's fantasies that so many OCs seem to be (hence why I don't usually like them).
Your handling of Cersei was also superb - you didn't erase her flaws of being prideful and self-centered, but you still managed to make her sympathetic while showing how she could have avoided becoming the worst of what she was in the books/show if her mother hadn't died and if she had married a man she actually loved and respected, who loved and respected her in return. Funny how such seemingly small changes can make such a huge difference in a person, isn't it?
Anyway, thanks again for a great story, and for sticking with it all the way to the end - I wish more authors did that. I know you said your interest in the ASoIaF/GoT fandom has waned recently, but I hope you write more in the future.
7/8/2022 c44 TheHarshApprentice
aww I wish I could favorite and follow all over again
7/8/2022 c44 HSkarsgard
Thank you for the lovely ending.
7/7/2022 c44 Agent Frank
This was a fun story to read, congrats to you for finishing it
7/7/2022 c44 6loupeux
Thank you for this amazing story, it has been a joy to read for the last few years and it always brightened my day seeing that there was a new chapter out. I hope that you will continue writing whether it’s FanFiction or even your own original work as you are honestly one of the better ones I’ve read on this site. Best of luck!
7/7/2022 c44 6WriterRose1998
Thanks for writing this lovely story!
7/7/2022 c44 Ezylryb
Great chapter
7/6/2022 c44 Mestre720
Thank you very much for the story!
7/6/2022 c44 YungHegel
Now this is an RLJ that i can get behind
7/6/2022 c44 Baith
And so, it ends. Happily ever after seen of now. Thank you, the story is fantastic. Good graces and rest easy.
7/6/2022 c44 3rebfan90
great chapter!
7/6/2022 c43 Guest
Dude no homo or anything but Arthur was totes gay for Rhaegar, right?
7/6/2022 c44 Morningstar786
it was a good story thank you
7/6/2022 c44 1Tenron Lightvoid
Thank you for this incredible journey. Daeron is one of my favorite Targ OC's and your redemption of Cersei was well done as well. Also liked seeing Robert be a decent guy too. Overall just happy where the story ends, it's a shame we wont get to see modern Era stuff or White Walkers, but I'm sure a strong and united realm can handle it. Looking forward to your future projects!
2,890 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »