for Rebuilding

11/27/2018 c13 5Cinnabunni
I feel really bad for Donnie... and I literally feel like crying, it's not fair. I would really love to see the next chapter of this. This story is beautifully written.
3/16/2018 c13 Guest
This has somehow made me happy and yet depressed for the day.
Well done. Please continue
3/14/2018 c13 Guest
Oh dude... That was brutal! My poor donnie. How can he think they would hate him? Well at least Leo knows now... But where the hell is splinter? Does he know Don resents him? Wouldn't surprise me. How can they help him... So many questions.
Loved it. Very well done. Clever wording. Like it. :-)
1/24/2018 c12 4Glazier Blue
Aww... Donnie please just tell them. And splinter... He has to talk and forgive splinter. Why is the rat not doing anything?
1/23/2018 c9 Glazier Blue
Why does Donnie always think he not worthy? Why does he think they would hate him? Why do we do this to out fav turtle. He's so lovely... why are we so horrid to him? I am also speaking for myself there too. I have done so dreadful things to the smart turtle.
1/23/2018 c5 Glazier Blue
Am crying here! Please tell me this has something of a good ending?
1/23/2018 c4 Glazier Blue
Oh geezzeee No! Hun... that... that B*****d! brothers are taking to long! MOVE IT PEOPLE. MOVE MOVE MOVE! am sad. Please continue.
1/23/2018 c3 Glazier Blue
Ohmygod! what the hell are you going to do? arrrrrrr! My baby! Where the hell are his brothers? Splinter?! get a move on!
1/23/2018 c2 Glazier Blue
Oh my poor baby... what you going to do to him? I need to read all and catch up.
1/23/2018 c12 Skywinder
Seems like things are finally starting to come to a head. I don't think it can be hidden for too much longer.
10/7/2017 c7 Silverfox22
You are doing great work, never call yourself boring
7/30/2017 c7 jgrasper22
your doing such an amazing job! i love this story
7/8/2017 c5 1nightowl2010
Great story so far!
6/30/2017 c4 Heather
Omg! This was such a sad chapter! Donnie's situation makes me wanna tear up! Ohoho, but I sure do love me some Donnie torture, so keep up the good work! :)
6/12/2017 c3 Alex