for The Free Use Experience

12/31/2019 c1 1Binarius
Love the story. Read near 8:00 PM and couldn’t stop reading until 5:00 AM. You have amazing talent to the point where I’m checking daily for possible updates on the story. Keep up the good work!
12/23/2019 c53 L1NK1NPARK4EVER
Nice chap, hope you update soon.
12/22/2019 c53 Kyuubinokitsune1995
Please update soon!
12/21/2019 c48 L1NK1NPARK4EVER
Great chap, though in the AN at the end you said 'necessary filler' isn't than an oxymoron?
12/13/2019 c17 L1NK1NPARK4EVER
Great story, though I feel there's been some underage magic outside the manor. Maybe I'm wrong, but whatever. Or maybe Jame's can pull strings so they can't get in trouble.
12/7/2019 c14 L1NK1NPARK4EVER
Don't get me wrong, I love your story, but at the beginning, you used the phrase 'cowboy position' It's actually called the cowgirl because the rider is most often female.
11/14/2019 c35 5AmethystRoseBlack
I am thoroughly enjoying your story so far. The one problem I'm having is; I feel like James would have at least talked to the Committee about female Metamorphs being subjected to being boys as well.
11/11/2019 c53 44VizeerLord
if Harry can 'suppress' his erection with his morphic abilities, why can't he hold one for hours, or 'refill on demand'?

as to the rose and Hermione scene, just post-date it, Daphne was waiting until 22:30 to leave the 'Pit', just start next chapter at 22:00. completely differently sub-plot line; Granger bonding with her girlfriend as opposed to her boyfriend's sister. they can also talk about double dipping Daphne and/or Harry

more please
11/8/2019 c53 MarinePotterfan
Great story, I think that if Harry wants to keep boys like Malfoy away when he is a girl just turn her face back to his face. Oh and don't forget the voice.
11/4/2019 c1 w0if
First chapter be like:
Warnings: Yes.
10/28/2019 c53 Cateagle
A fun chapter and a well written first time. I'm looking forward to reading that series of deleted scenes; there should be some interesting ones there.

You dropped some tantilizing hints about some elements of back story that would be interesting to see in flashback if they ever fit; otherwise, more fodder for the deleted scenes series.
10/24/2019 c53 Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90
Interesting few chapters, I’m glad you have continued with this story, I hope you will continue with your other stories one day soon! Thanks for writing please post again soon!
10/24/2019 c53 Ladybug 95
Good one
10/23/2019 c53 1setokayba2n
Found this story a couple of days ago, and read it (Leaving aside the smut, not that I don't like it, just did not want to read it at that time) and it's very good.

I wonder if for the 'Free Use experience' the students could take trunks like the one used by Alastor that have enough space to have a bed for them and not be disturbed, they could use the expansion charm in closets also. Also, I wonder how long until Barty Crouch appear in the map.

Waiting as I wonder what is going to happen during DADA class teaching the unforgivables... Hope it will not come in chapter 70 or 150.

If Snape give problems or 'disaprove' Daphne time with Harry, he could very well be put for interfering in the Exercise

And a question... Are you going to wait until you finish this story to finish your other stories? Or you don't have plans to return to them?
10/20/2019 c53 anonymous eire
Idiot author calling himself
Rapier124
is plagiarizing The Ilvermorny Champion. He is also attempting to hack anyone who calls him out & those who report him to moderators - so be warned.
Love your stories by the way.
587 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »