for Aigen Shipping

7/16 c4 Guest
Encore! Please post more soon :) I’m desperate to read a lot more of this rather brilliant modern AU. Slow updates are killing me.
4/23 c4 4TheFastFox
I love stories taken place in the modern times!
12/30/2020 c4 Denie1943
Fabulously interesting story. Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
11/19/2020 c4 guest
I was so excited to see an update of this story! I'm probably in the minority but I love modern AUs maybe bc there aren't that many and I love all your stories! I love how you're setting this up and can't way for the "peaceful" dinner for Georg!
7/16/2020 c4 Clare
I’m stoked to see an update of this ffic. It made my day ;) I laughed hard at Georg getting all exasperated and him having to literally pay for Kurt’s misdemeanours. Can’t wait for the next part.
6/30/2020 c4 329TvG
I'm happy to see you back with an update of your story.
Kurt's clumsiness reminds me of Neville Lombotton and also Seamus. I laughed a lot when I read that scene!
Your writing is superb! Can't wait for more.
6/25/2020 c4 Guest
Rediscovered this fun story during quarantine! Was so excited to see an update! Great job. Can't wait for more!
6/27/2020 c4 33augiesannie
Like others, I was OVERJOYED to be notified about this update and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love seeing M&G's characters in this new setting (that school scene was hilarious!) - there is a bit of wry humor to both of them and I can't wait to see how they engage with each other as things move along (we don't have to wait so long again do we?) I also thought it was very interesting to create Uncle Franz so that we have a cranky and despicable character in the mix. Thank you SO much, I hope you are well!
6/24/2020 c4 bloomandgrow
This was a real delight to read. I love the way you give us such appealing main characters, mixed in with a motley crew of delightful (Lester) and horrid (Uncle Franz) side characters. There were so many zingers in the update that I was chuckling throughout. It was also peppered with was some breathtakingly fabulous descriptions: “stale smell of despair and antiseptic” , and “a sour expression of one who had a mouthful of something wretched and no place to spit it out.”

I adore the way you portray Maria with her endearing clutziness, her sweet goofball tendencies, unrelenting optimism and wry self-deprecation. As for the Captain, gotta love him as an arrogant, sarcastic, sexy, drop-dead gorgeous, modern tycoon. Phew!
I laughed so much over all of Kurt’s antics in the classroom and Georg adding an extra 0 to his cheque to cover his children’s misdemeanours.

I do love your writing, and I have been hoping like mad for the longest time that you would start posting again. It’s got to be a silver lining of this lockdown that it brought you back to the fandom to update this wonderful story. I can’t wait for more!
6/17/2020 c4 Alison
Squee! I'm so excited your back. Loved the chapter and it was worth the wait.
6/17/2020 c4 nanajojo
This is too funny.️
6/17/2020 c4 24charleybec
Oh my darling BeeStings... thank you for posting this and coming back to this story. My excitement levels when I got the alert! I think we may have to take you hostage more often if it means you write more often. Loved the chapter and I hope I don’t have to wait another couple (or many) years until I read the next one!
6/17/2020 c2 nanajojo
This is too funny. I just love Max. He is so bad.️
6/17/2020 c1 nanajojo
This is a great beginning. Love it
6/17/2020 c4 SillyWhistle
Yes, yes, yes! What a gift that after all this time, this story is continuing! I can’t wait for more!
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »