for Chaos Sundered

12/18/2019 c1 Zahndrekh
how can a campione kill a god of chaos? even the gray knights who are among the best and most powerful psykers are incapable of kill them without being corrupted by their proximity?

the gods of chaos draw their powers from human emotions, isn't killing them impossible? even for a campione?
5/14/2019 c3 7ScarletAesir058
You need to continue this fic, it's a treat.
5/14/2019 c2 ScarletAesir058
Aside from wandering about how paying price of his authority, might complicate things in the warp cause...you know, Slanaesh. I enjoyed it.
5/14/2019 c1 ScarletAesir058
Where has this little gem been hiding. I love this idea!
10/15/2017 c2 polarpwnage
Sorely outnumbered, we got 1 trillion demonic hordes vs 100 humies
9/3/2017 c3 shadow
I liked the chapter!
8/14/2017 c3 ARSLOTHES
interesting fic
8/2/2017 c3 Amatsumi
Finally Orks. They'll be busy fighting or slaughtering the first wave of orks that the conflict empowers them all the same. Faster. Stronger. Smarter. I'll be a great fight for both sides.
8/2/2017 c1 Commissar Carl
I know I'm giving you shit for wanting to kill khorne, but I assume big E would tell them to Lear to walk before they run screaming into the meatgrinder. Slaanesh would be an easier kill for them, AND very few of us 40kers would give a shit. We love using the purple dyke as a punching bag.
8/2/2017 c3 Commissar Carl
Hold up, you want your MC to use jiujitsu, a martial art focused on grappling, to disarm a skyscraper sized god? That's kinda stupid.

Also Khorne has a couple emperor titans. And angron who is about the size of a warlord. Have fun with that.

If they do somehow manage to "kill" Khorne, I would expect that the other gods would get a hell of a lot more powerful when they claim the territory lost. And even then, Khorne is still an emotional amalgamation and eventually he would reform, and given the current state of the imperium it wouldn't take long.
8/2/2017 c3 AncientRaig
I see how you're covering that bit. Just... try to avoid having your character kill Khorne, the literal physical embodiment of every emotion ever felt regarding war, killing, murder, and honor, in the fourth chapter. Whatever the reason, pulling that shit off feels like diving head first into Mary Sue territory. Having some new folks pop into the universe and immediately kill one of the Big Bads with very little lead-up is kinda cheap to the reader, in a "ha, you've been trying to do this for millennia but we did it in five minutes!" kind of way, you know?
7/18/2017 c2 shadow
I liked the chapter!
7/7/2017 c2 Dude
Oh man there's so much you could do with this :D
Dunno how the Imperium is gonna react to an AI and all the robots these guys use. Probably consider them Heretics.
And never mind what they'll think of a Human with powers similar to a God. Probably consider them Heretics.
Heretics for everybody!
Seriously though, I don't even find myself all that interested in the Chaos battle (not saying it's bad, just that it's secondary to my expectations) since the rest of the exploring sounds like a maze of Heresy and 'hilarious' misunderstandings
6/30/2017 c2 Livelikeme123
Very nice chapter and I hope that adeyemi survives to meet to GEOM, btw if he kills a daemon Prince in their own planet can he usurp their power ?
6/29/2017 c2 AncientRaig
Pretty good. Just a couple of things to point out:

Firstly, boltguns don't use contact fuses. They have slightly delayed fuses to allow the shell to (hopefully) penetrate the armor and body of their target before exploding inside of them. Not too familar with Campione and ARES armor, but you seem to be writing bolt shells as purely explosive rounds instead of APHE.

Secondly, I've noticed a lot of use of magic. Magic... doesn't work on Khornates. At all. Khorne hates magic, as he views mages as cowardly for not engaging in personal combat, so he gifts his followers with complete immunity to magic. In addition, magic doesn't work too well in his realm, if it works at all. So a lot of these spells, if they're too important to just have not work, should at least be weaker.
25 Page 1 2 Next »