for Hidden Under Smiles (possably adoptable hiatus)

11/20/2019 c5 Guest
love it
11/9/2018 c5 Guest
I would like to see the next one
7/20/2018 c5 13Frosty The Ice-cube
I praise you for writing this. It's honestly beautiful, and I'm so happy you made this bc I was getting frustrated w/ not finding any Spark fics that sated my wants(Also finally someone else that sees Spark as the youngest)
I also request that you update it bc did I mention how much I love this story?
I bow down to you.
10/19/2017 c5 4jaguarspot
This is a really interesting idea! I'd love to see where this story goes!
8/17/2017 c4 Guest
Poor Spark...
8/14/2017 c3 Guest
What's next? I can't wait!
8/15/2017 c4 eyeore1994
Love it! Spark my sweet cuddle muffin! Can't wait to know more about sparks past. I haven't come across a fic with spark having dark ties to team rocket before and I must say, I LOVE IT. The ones with the biggest smiles off ten have hurt the most. I just love it. I think its a great development for spark.
Happily awaiting the next chapter :-)
8/14/2017 c3 eyeore1994
I love this chapter really helped build sparks character. He's unbelievably skilled in knowing and understanding pokemon. I like how you helped share this. Lots of times spark is only portrayed as a sunshine airhead.
8/13/2017 c2 eyeore1994
I LOVE your story! I love spark and sparkwumpage, cuz I'm a horrible person. Please continue! I want to know what happened to my sweet spark!
5/31/2017 c1 1Corvya
If you could practice writing, I'd be happy to read this. It's actually interesting to me. Writing five essays, putting them into a stack, then checking each essay for its mistakes and highlighting them usually helps.