for The Ultimate Alliance

8/6/2021 c1 HikariYuu
Please continue, i like your story !
11/13/2018 c1 Guest
Please update
12/3/2017 c1 5Aali5
If they just storm in they have an okay chance of taking down the World Government
7/15/2017 c1 4Rainbow D. Jay
dun dun dunn! Shouldn't they stop repeating "take down the world government" out in the open like that? Not very safe, you know, Law. Continoo!
6/15/2017 c1 10JOtakuAnime
Oooo... This is cool... Please update as fast as you can! XP
6/14/2017 c1 Vongola10
please continue with your story.
6/8/2017 c1 sarge1130
Now this sound interesting. I have to pity Law for having to pay those bills, lol. Also, I have to tell you that you have still other stories that are still in an introduction. Each stories have different scenarios and I'm wondering if you are going to complete all of these. Will wait for the next update :).
6/3/2017 c1 gaia101010
Wow, excellent story.
6/2/2017 c1 6Lightningblade49
Nami will demand to be the treasurer of finances of this alliance and with how she acts when pissed they might just let her.
6/1/2017 c1 Guest
Hmmm interesting idea I haven't seen many super nova alliances I like so far just to short for my likeing I love long chapters but as a reader I can't demand length im assuming its hard with plot points and all that and will there be any pairs just wondering
-Nangid
6/1/2017 c1 354Awareness Bringer
Will this involve their crews as well? And what's your stance on pairings? As much as I like the Eleven Supernovas to team up, especially if Luffy's largely the one in charge, but, to be honest, short chapters like these can make a person underestimate the story, even if they don't mean to. Just saying.